Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with fuckin Brighton fans?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
This kinda post does tend to be quite regular.

Why not name and shame? Why not make copies of the threads in question.

Then you might have a point to make which can be argued.

Have I done anything wrong, this week? :jester:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
larus said:
Richie.

A few days ago you posted onto a thread about Iraq and freeing the Iraqis from tyranny, execpt on your original post, you missed the first y in tyranny, and used the word tranny.

I spotted it, and made a joke out of it, something along the lines of 'I wasn't aware that Saddam was that way inclined' or whatever.

Now, if my having a bit a fun wound you up, I'm sorry. It was meant in fun, and not a piss-take.

No I thought that was funny Larus. :)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
macky said:
there you go
you are a nothing wouldnt say boo to a mouse in the flesh
get behind a screen
and you become some sort of super hero
there is a name for people like you

Keyboard warrior isn't it?

That can probably be said for most people on here though, me included at times if I'm honest about it. By that I mean how many on here would be so confrontational in a face to face conversation . I have been on a couple of meet up type things and everybody is all smiley and you have normal conversations where if you disagree you discuss it amicably instead of some of the patronising shit like London Irish comes out with for example. You still might not agree at the end of it but you don't get all the insults and put downs. Most of you wouldn't dare try that out on strangers in a pub situation, even if you did think they were talking shit, so why do it here?. The answer's easy, because you can do it in the safe knowledge that you will come to no harm and it makes you feel good.

I guess it's probably the same on all internet message boards where you try to be the person you want rather than the one you are.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
munster monch said:
I guess it's probably the same on all internet message boards where you try to be the person you want rather than the one you are.

What, like Dwayne used to do on here?!! ;)

macky

Dec 28, 2004
yes monster munch
i agree with you
its just a shame that a lot of people would rather be nasyt bastards than the people they really are
but they should remember
some things have a nasty habit and jumping up and biting
its asmall world and all that

Albion Rob said:
I'm not sure what is being implied here. Are you suggesting the stumpy ginger lad and his mates hanging around by the fruitie are anything to do with this?

:jester: :jester:

STOP IT - I'm still at work and everyone is staring at me now :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

chip said:
BTW this is the sort of thread that makes NSC so entertaining :lolol:

Ain't that the truth - keep it coming everyone :lol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Turkey said:
This kinda post does tend to be quite regular.

Why not name and shame? Why not make copies of the threads in question.

Then you might have a point to make which can be argued.

Have I done anything wrong, this week? :jester:

Quite right Turkey. Otherwise it looks like attention seeking. And it's working.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Richie, why not relax and take a break, perhaps produce a fanzine to calm yourself down?

Have to dash now as one of my cricket mates (or 'scum' to you) is coming around soon.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dick Knights Mum said:
Quite right Turkey. Otherwise it looks like attention seeking. And it's working.

I cannot believe you still have a grudge against me because I once said you were wrong because you said there was no hooliganism anymore.

:(

Richie Morris said:
I cannot believe you still have a grudge against me because I once said you were wrong because you said there was no hooliganism anymore.

:(

Richie, I thought it was just me you had a grudge against? But reading this http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=78549 it seems that you feel "half the NSC regulars are small-minded fuckwits".

I don't feel so special and unique any more now :(

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Name and shame? OK - London Irish - patronising most of the time. Jumps on people who haven't got as much knowledge of the club / haven't worn an anorak for so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here