Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with fuckin Brighton fans?

jonogulls said:
When the f*** did I defend racist comments? The last time I remember posting on here when I was the ONLY person who was telling people to stop the pathetic personal abuse to the guy who wanted Pende. Hence my ironic 'Want Falmer?' answer - don't you understand irony you fuckwit?

Lord B and TLO - can't be arsed responding individually. The reason why I think you're pathetic? The way you practically encouraged people to abuse the guy who wanted Pende. In fact, I would go as far as saying you were the 2 who catalysed it. I lost a lot of respect for people during that episode.

Apologies if I have confused you with a similar username - it rang bells from a similar thread. I should have checked before posting that but can't use the search.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I really cannot be arsed to read this entire thread but here is my input:

This is rather strange as I often find Richie does some pretty poor posting on here but his first few posts in this thread (I cannot be arsed to read the rest) are absolutely spot on and I agree 100%.

The main thing that has been bugging me about NSC recently is all the Danny Cullip stuff which has been just plain stupid.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

jonogulls said:
When the f*** did I defend racist comments? The last time I remember posting on here when I was the ONLY person who was telling people to stop the pathetic personal abuse to the guy who wanted Pende. Hence my ironic 'Want Falmer?' answer - don't you understand irony you fuckwit?

Lord B and TLO - can't be arsed responding individually. The reason why I think you're pathetic? The way you practically encouraged people to abuse the guy who wanted Pende. In fact, I would go as far as saying you were the 2 who catalysed it. I lost a lot of respect for people during that episode.
I'm sorry you feel like that, jonogulls.

I do feel strongly about the Shoreham Airport site issue, for the simple reason that its late addition to the list of sites to be investigated at the Public Inquiry is costing the Albion tens of thousands of pounds and threatens to extend the Public Inquiry beyond the date that it was originally going to finish - with the result that we will almost certainly not get a decision from Prescott before a May general election.

That could cost us an extra year at Withdean and put back the financial recovery of the Club - to say nothing of the danger that we might lose key players and management figures.

Shoreham Airport was NOT a potential site that was ever mentioned at the first Inquiry. The possibility that it might even enter the frame was very remote indeed.

But ONE INDIVIDUAL repeatedly put that site into the public arena - not by his posts on NSC, but by his postings on other, more public forums. And lo! It has been picked up by Falmer Parish Council.

If you think I should have reacted to this simply by saying "That's an interesting suggestion and you are entitled to that opinion", fair enough, I suppose. But that's not how I reacted. With hindsight, I wouldn't change a word of what I posted - which was simply to point out that Pende is not a suitable or available site.

I don't, however, think I can be held responsible for other people's "abuse". I certainly never encouraged that. But you can surely understand that the stakes are so high that tempers do flare.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm sorry you feel like that, jonogulls.

I do feel strongly about the Shoreham Airport site issue, for the simple reason that its late addition to the list of sites to be investigated at the Public Inquiry is costing the Albion tens of thousands of pounds and threatens to extend the Public Inquiry beyond the date that it was originally going to finish - with the result that we will almost certainly not get a decision from Prescott before a May general election.

That could cost us an extra year at Withdean and put back the financial recovery of the Club - to say nothing of the danger that we might lose key players and management figures.

Shoreham Airport was NOT a potential site that was ever mentioned at the first Inquiry. The possibility that it might even enter the frame was very remote indeed.

But ONE INDIVIDUAL repeatedly put that site into the public arena - not by his posts on NSC, but by his postings on other, more public forums. And lo! It has been picked up by Falmer Parish Council.

If you think I should have reacted to this simply by saying "That's an interesting suggestion and you are entitled to that opinion", fair enough, I suppose. But that's not how I reacted. With hindsight, I wouldn't change a word of what I posted - which was simply to point out that Pende is not a suitable or available site.

I don't, however, think I can be held responsible for other people's "abuse". I certainly never encouraged that. But you can surely understand that the stakes are so high that tempers do flare.

Putting his own contact details on his website didn't exactly help either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here