Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with fuckin Brighton fans?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
arthur i have over 120 special needs students who would love to meet you and ask you why :nono:

richard cranium:censored: :censored:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
That means that any other fan who shows the slightest signs of constructive criticism with one of the players is automatically slated for being not a good fan.

I am also surprised by exactly how little the majority of football fans actually know about football.

The worst characteristic of Brighton fans however is the dogmatic superfan idea and the way that so many believe somehow they are better fans either because they have a season ticket, have been watching the club for longer or are London Irish.

(I am not talking about On The Left Wing here, who I think is a legend).

Also the really sad sniping from many of the older posters on here is quite tragic.

Lets be fair, who really gives a flying f*** whether someone spells a word wrong or misses out some punctuation. I know I do not.

I just find it very sad that it seems a lot of the fans that used this site use it as a means of making themselves feel all important, witty and popular.

Rant over.

I am important, witty and popular and a better fan than you, and you know it!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Lammy said:
Red-card.jpg

http://crossb.com/stuff/whoop-dee-f***ing-do.gif

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
MORRIS, the key is to never imagine for one minute that this website represents the MAJORITY of Brighton fans, and to simply realise that the vast differences of opinions only occour because its easy to say anything you want behind the anonymity of a keyboard, slightly harder to do so in a pub, or on the terraces.

Royal Ali is still a **** tho:)

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I actually find that quite offensive chappers. I bet he didnt get a say in having is picture taken or been dressed like that for the amusement of people on an internet chat site. :angry:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Trotster said:
I actually find that quite offensive chappers. I bet he didnt get a say in having is picture taken or been dressed like that for the amusement of people on an internet chat site. :angry:

At least he has not been forced to wear a Reading shirt.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Tsunami's are life and death
Falmer is vital
Tomorrow's result is important
Anything said on NSC is trivial

Top trivia though !

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
The Great Cornholio said:
I wouldn't worry too much Lord B. He only pops up when there is an argument around. Defending racist comments from Watford O last time, IIRC.

Interesting Want Falmer answer as well.

When the f*** did I defend racist comments? The last time I remember posting on here when I was the ONLY person who was telling people to stop the pathetic personal abuse to the guy who wanted Pende. Hence my ironic 'Want Falmer?' answer - don't you understand irony you fuckwit?

Lord B and TLO - can't be arsed responding individually. The reason why I think you're pathetic? The way you practically encouraged people to abuse the guy who wanted Pende. In fact, I would go as far as saying you were the 2 who catalysed it. I lost a lot of respect for people during that episode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here