Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with fuckin Brighton fans?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
The Great Cornholio said:
LMFAO - Bullying! :jester:

Ah well, this has been fun. We must do it again some time?

Patronising enough?

their, by the way! :jester: :lolol: :lolol:
there you go
you are a nothing wouldnt say boo to a mouse in the flesh
get behind a screen
and you become some sort of super hero
there is a name for people like you

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
I think we all know that some people on here think they are 'superfans' and somehow superior to the rest of us mere mortals. It's nothing new and it happens at every club (though Brighton seems worse than others).

Whilst most people find them insightful and interesting my two most hated posters are Hiney and Lord Bracknell. I find them deeply partonsing, up-their-own-arses wankers to be brutally honest. TLO was also annoying me with his relentless condascending shite, but he seems to have improved recently. It's the main reason why I only post occasionally. Why bother and get cut down by these ageing, balding, low life tosspots?

larus

Richie.

A few days ago you posted onto a thread about Iraq and freeing the Iraqis from tyranny, execpt on your original post, you missed the first y in tyranny, and used the word tranny.

I spotted it, and made a joke out of it, something along the lines of 'I wasn't aware that Saddam was that way inclined' or whatever.

Now, if my having a bit a fun wound you up, I'm sorry. It was meant in fun, and not a piss-take.

Last edited:

larus said:
Richie.

A few days ago you posted onto a thread about Iraq and freeing the Iraqis from tyranny, execpt on your original post, you missed the first y in tyranny, and used the word tranny.

I spotted it, and made a joke out of it, smoething along the lines of 'I wasn't aware that Saddam was that way inclined' or whatever.

Now, if my having a bit a fun wound you up, I'm sorry. It was meant in fun, and not a piss-take.

smoething! :jester: :jester:

Irony, by the way before anyone else decides to accuse me of being a keyboard warrior bully.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hiney and Lord B balding? No, they both had a reasonable amount of hair on their heads the last time I saw them.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
jonogulls said:
I think we all know that some people on here think they are 'superfans' and somehow superior to the rest of us mere mortals. It's nothing new and it happens at every club (though Brighton seems worse than others).

Whilst most people find them insightful and interesting my two most hated posters are Hiney and Lord Bracknell. I find them deeply partonsing, up-their-own-arses wankers to be brutally honest. TLO was also annoying me with his relentless condascending shite, but he seems to have improved recently. It's the main reason why I only post occasionally. Why bother and get cut down by these ageing, balding, low life tosspots?

Marvellous

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hiney said:
Does that mean you think we are ageing low-life tosspots Yorkie??

I haven't the right to call anyone ageing but the rest of the description I'll leave Mrs Hiney and Roz to decide ;) :lolol:

jonogulls said:
Whilst most people find them insightful and interesting my two most hated posters are Hiney and Lord Bracknell. I find them deeply partonsing, up-their-own-arses wankers to be brutally honest.
Examples, please, jono. PM me if you prefer.

I know that I've upset Richie (when I defended Liz Costa against the charge that she thought she was some sort of "superfan" - and he plainly didn't like my joke on another thread about "designed cloths"), but I wasn't aware that I'd upset you.

Lord Bracknell said:
Examples, please, jono. PM me if you prefer.

I know that I've upset Richie (when I defended Liz Costa against the charge that she thought she was some sort of "superfan" - and he plainly didn't like my joke on another thread about "designed cloths"), but I wasn't aware that I'd upset you.

I wouldn't worry too much Lord B. He only pops up when there is an argument around. Defending racist comments from Watford O last time, IIRC.

Interesting Want Falmer answer as well.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I find Lord B's picture thing very irritating and the sort of image that brings to mind Jongulls description. Thats because it reminds me of a character out of one of my childrens books. I wouldn't like to assume that he was like that though.

BTW this is the sort of thread that makes NSC so entertaining :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hiney said:
Bully

At least you haven't been called partonsing

:lolol:

I wouldn't take the piss out of this typo, as it might upset Richie!:jester:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004