Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Carpenter "has had his day" as an Albion player

Has Richard Carpenter "had his day" as an Albion player?

• Yes, it's fair

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • No, it's unfair

Votes: 72 50.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn said:
I am basing my assessment on what I have read, that the majority of people on here have not been impressed by his form in the last year.
Your problem Les is that you think a small number of people posting very harsh slag-offs of Chippy is the majority. It isn't, it's just a small number of people being quite repetitive and loud, which is their right, as long as they don't go all precious when people call them on their jaundiced opinions. Please look at the results of this poll, around a hundred voted now, factor that into your "assessment" :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Your problem Les is that you think a small number of people posting very harsh slag-offs of Chippy is the majority. It isn't, it's just a small number of people being quite repetitive and loud, which is their right, as long as they don't go all precious when people call them on their jaundiced opinions. Please look at the results of this poll, around a hundred voted now, factor that into your "assessment" :thumbsup:

Your problem LI is that you think because you think Chippy is god everyone else who hasn't questioned his current ability is in the majority. It appears to me the majority of people think his form is poor which I have said, however that doesn't mean all people think he has had his day. If you read my post to Dave you will see that I still think he has something to offer as a squad player but as a constant fixture as a midfield playmaker he is a no go.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
It isn't, it's just a small number of people being quite repetitive and loud, which is their right, as long as they don't go all precious when people call them on their jaundiced opinions.

This is good advice, shame you don't practice what you preach.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Ooooh matron!

Oh jesus! The comedy routine is not going well LI, please for the love of god turn it in. Your humour is like some third rate comic store guy from the Simpsons. At least make a half decent anal sex gag and I will begin to find you mildly amusing.

Les Biehn said:
Your problem LI is that you think because you think Chippy is god everyone else who hasn't questioned his current ability is in the majority. It appears to me the majority of people think his form is poor which I have said, however that doesn't mean all people think he has had his day. If you read my post to Dave you will see that I still think he has something to offer as a squad player but as a constant fixture as a midfield playmaker he is a no go.:thumbsup:

And you're absolutely confident of that despite not seeing his performance in Nottingham? Very dogmatic.

Les Biehn said:
Oh jesus! The comedy routine is not going well LI, please for the love of god turn it in. Your humour is like some third rate comic store guy from the Simpsons. At least make a half decent anal sex gag and I will begin to find you mildly amusing.

What's with all the references to God and Jesus? For the love of Allah pack it in.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
And you're absolutely confident of that despite not seeing his performance in Nottingham? Very dogmatic.

ONE PERFORMANCE!!!! Even you must admit you can't gauge a players form on just one performance. Very selective.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
What's with all the references to God and Jesus? For the love of Allah pack it in.

Thank you for proving my point about your comedy genius. Much appreciated sir.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
Thankyou Les, the point of what we were all talking about last night is that his form is poor. Not whether we think he has "had his day" which was just one comment from that entire thread. LI jumped on it, and as such the poll was wank.

He would never do that! Focus on one point and create an argument out of it, constantly refering to that point without seeing the bigger picture of the original argument. How would he prove himself right if he did that?

Still he does do a nice line in smilies.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
After 5 pages of jizz have we come to a conclusion yet?

Yes. Your form over the last year has been poor. Except to London Irish who has no frame of referance so thinks your blow jobs are really good, even though only one of them in the last year was.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
Yes. Your form over the last year has been poor. Except to London Irish who has no frame of referance so thinks your blow jobs are really good, even though only one of them in the last year was.

If thats the case how come I make you blow your load in around 30 seconds.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
If thats the case how come I make you blow your load in around 30 seconds.

Because the site of your arse bobbing into view as you nosh me off gets me so hot it makesup for your inability in the blowie department.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
After 5 pages of jizz have we come to a conclusion yet?

Nope, other than that LI will have the last word.

Unless of course you wind him up and keep this peurile thread going for about a week ;)

Still, look on the bright side, at least he doesn't appear to have trolled back to the anti-Mayo threads posted over the weekend. Yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here