Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Carpenter "has had his day" as an Albion player

Has Richard Carpenter "had his day" as an Albion player?

• Yes, it's fair

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • No, it's unfair

Votes: 72 50.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Did you read my post to Southover LI, or was it easier to stick with you little anti 'McGhee slaggers' agenda.

I don't expect an answer to that though or else you might have to admit that my own view isn't as simplistic and extreme as you like to make out.

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
Oh dear Steve is playing the superfan card.

I went to the Gillingham game and spoke to people whose opinion I trust about the other 2 games. Unfortunate Steve not all of us can afford to go to all games and have a bird to see who lives 250miles away. But that doesn't mean I can't gauge how Chippy's performances were from people I know who went and seeing the ratings and opinions on here.

At least some of us were going pre 2001 though.

So let me get this straight. You've been to one game this season - the Gillingham one - and you have pronounced endlessly about Carpenter's form this season! You just couldn't make idiocy like this up - this is 1066-like! :lolol:

No one is blaming you for not being able to see that many games, there will certainly be many times this season when I'll be skipping quite a few. But when that happens, you won't find me on here making guesses about what happened and errecting dogmatic views on the form of an Albion player on the basis of those guesses! Get a grip! :lol:

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
why do you need to post smilies in EVERY post you make?

oh, and mr. badger has been to every game this season, and i have been to 3, both of us have supported brighton longer than you

are we allowed to comment on carpenter, or are we excluded aswell?

tommy boy said:
why do you need to post smilies in EVERY post you make?

oh, and mr. badger has been to every game this season, and i have been to 3, both of us have supported brighton longer than you

are we allowed to comment on carpenter, or are we excluded aswell?

No, you're banned from commenting on Carpenter. Happy now? :salute:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
So let me get this straight. You've been to one game this season - the Gillingham one - and you have pronounced endlessly about Carpenter's form this season! You just couldn't make idiocy like this up - this is 1066-like! :lolol:

No one is blaming you for not being able to see that many games, there will certainly be many times this season when I'll be skipping quite a few. But when that happens, you won't find me on here making guesses about what happened and errecting dogmatic views on the form of an Albion player on the basis of those guesses! Get a grip! :lol:

So what you are saying is my dad, his mates, my mates and fellow supporters I know all talk shit. Nice one dickhead, you really are the most conceited **** I have ever know in my life.

It must be hard not having friends because you obviously don't have people on whos opinion you can trust. I notice you didn't tackle my last post either you pussy.

Les Biehn said:
So what you are saying is my dad, his mates, my mates and fellow supporters I know all talk shit.
No, to clarify, I'm saying you talk shit, or should I say, your usual shit - I would be happy to hear all those people's opinions as they've watched the games :thumbsup:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mods. Is it time to remove this tiresome little spat to 'Childish Ramblings'?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
No, to clarify, I'm saying you talk shit - I would be happy to hear all those people's opinions as they've watched the games :thumbsup:

So why can I not rely on their opinions? Please answer this one and don't side step it. Because either you are saying that they all talk shit and know nothing or that you have to be at a game to know whether someone has played well despite the opinion of roughly 20 people who point of view you trust. Please clarify that for me. And stop with the smilies, what is wrong with you?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah remove this thread before all the pussys who never question LI's shite attitude, arrogance and lieing have their delicate dispositions shaken.

Les Biehn said:
Yeah remove this thread before all the pussys who never question LI's shite attitude, arrogance and lieing have their delicate dispositions shaken.

Everyone else on NSC is a pussy now apart from brave little you? :bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Everyone else on NSC is a pussy now apart from brave little you? :bowdown: :bowdown:

And the twisting of words continues. You added the 'everyone' you malicious piece of shit.

Now I expect you to follow your usual pattern once you have treated people's opinions like shit and been questioned on it, namely arse lick all of those that wouldn't question you.

Les Biehn said:
And the twisting of words continues. You added the 'everyone' you malicious piece of shit.

Now I expect you to follow your usual pattern once you have treated people's opinions like shit and been questioned on it, namely arse lick all of those that wouldn't question you.

You really are foaming at the mouth, aren't you? :D Look back at your last 5 posts on this thread. Aren't you embarrassed?

tommy boy said:
look back at your last 11032 posts. Aren't you embarassed?

Er, no? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here