Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Carpenter "has had his day" as an Albion player

Has Richard Carpenter "had his day" as an Albion player?

• Yes, it's fair

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • No, it's unfair

Votes: 72 50.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
You really are foaming at the mouth, aren't you? :D Look back at your last 5 posts on this thread. Aren't you embarrassed?

Yeah, I am. The fact that a liar and hypocrite like you has got me this wound up. And do you know why you have, because you are a bully. You shit on everyones opinions and treat them like shit if they don't agree with you.

I really enjoy NSC, for the banter and the football talk. The two for me go hand in hand and to be honest you abuse of other posters is ruining the football talk for me because it shits up perfectly reasonable threads. Ask yourself this LI, how come I have barely fallen out with anybody on here yet you have managed to piss off Frag and Tommy, two of the most accomadating and reasonable posters on here, Uncle Buck, Dave the Gaffer, Pavillionare, Commander, munkfish, Billy the Fish, Trigger and numerous others yet it is only you I seem to argue with. I shouldn't get so pissed off at it but I can't stand smug, arrogant liars. Which you are.

Anyway, you can get back to arse licking people now.

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
Yeah, I am. The fact that a liar and hypocrite like you has got me this wound up. And do you know why you have, because you are a bully.

On the contrary, it is you who exhibit constant bullying patterns of behaviour by always ganging up with others, or looking to gang up with others, to have a pop - you are a peculiar mix of opportunism and spite. Not my style at all, I always fight my own corner :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
On the contrary, it is you who exhibit constant bullying patterns of behaviour by always ganging up with others, or looking to gang up with others, to have a pop - you are a peculiar mix of opportunism and spite. Not my style at all, I always fight my own corner :)

But you have to fight your own corner because you have shitted on so many people opinions with no provocation in the past.

Did you not fancy answering this part by the way?

Les Biehn said:
Ask yourself this LI, how come I have barely fallen out with anybody on here yet you have managed to piss off Frag and Tommy, two of the most accomadating and reasonable posters on here, Uncle Buck, Dave the Gaffer, Pavillionare, Commander, munkfish, Billy the Fish, Trigger and numerous others yet it is only you I seem to argue with.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just a suggestion chaps (no desire to get sucked in!): maybe take it offline?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Just a suggestion chaps (no desire to get sucked in!): maybe take it offline?

To be honest that is the end of it for me. He can continue twisting words and telling lies. I will post on football threads and as soon as he gets involved I will just leave.

Les Biehn said:
Did you not fancy answering this part by the way?
Not really, those people can speak for themselves and I wouldn't dream of dragging them into these rather silly dialogues. All I will say is that it's a classic example of your bullying mindset, you are attempting to surround yourself with a little gang and appointing yourself the spokesman. It's grossy immature behaviour but not unsurprising, alas.

Les Biehn said:
To be honest that is the end of it for me. He can continue twisting words and telling lies. I will post on football threads and as soon as he gets involved I will just leave.

Excellent, I suggested this to you as a solution for both of us a good few months back. I will follow your example in this, although I don't think it necessary to "leave" threads, just not reply to each other. I think it can work Les Biehn, honestly I do :thumbsup:

Les Biehn said:
Who f***ing knows?

LOL!!!!

I think he will be of use to us for this season in some way or another, be it playing all the time or being used as an experienced substitute.

tommy boy said:
i have decided to ignore LI
Cheers mate, world class bit of ignoring in your sig there ;)

Oct 25, 2003
London Irish said:
Cheers mate, world class bit of ignoring in your sig there ;)

please don't call me mate

i was talking about this thread, it should be closed in fairness

i have no issues debating with you on other issues but we should probably stay clear of carpenter debates from now on yeah?

tommy boy said:
i have no issues debating with you on other issues but we should probably stay clear of carpenter debates from now on yeah?
OK, that and Brescia v Livorno, that could get really nasty :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here