Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Carpenter "has had his day" as an Albion player

Has Richard Carpenter "had his day" as an Albion player?

• Yes, it's fair

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • No, it's unfair

Votes: 72 50.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragmented Badger said:
My question would be: Richard Carpenter - Why?

But as for this poll, it's a joke, as the starter has used a question which does not reflect the balance of the other thread at all. Shambles!!!

Vote don't know then if the poll confuses you :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
London Irish said:
That's my reasonable interpretation. You have yours. NSC voters can make up their own minds :)

Fair enough, but it does appear that you have set up the poll in a way that makes even Badgers low opinion of Mr Carpenter seem exaggurated :)

Fragmented Badger said:
whatever the result, it's pointless.
Now these are hardly the brave words of someone who was declaring only minutes ago that his view of Richard Carpenter was the "popular" one of NSC.

(Once again, apologies if it was the other one that said that :jester: )

Last edited:

Withdean Wanderer said:
Fair enough, but it does appear that you have set up the poll in a way that makes even Badgers low opinion of Mr Carpenter seem exaggurated :)
Fear not, his view of Carpenter is so "popular" that it will surely overcome all odds.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Fear not, his view of Carpenter is so "popular" that it will surely overcome all odds.

But you told me that the results of polls were meaningless.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
London Irish said:

If you had fairly worded the poll in the context Badger put it in (with 'had his day' meaning 'best days are behind him' then i GUARENTEE that the yes vote margin will win by a much higher vote than it is winning by at th emoment)

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
But you told me that the results of polls were meaningless.
Yep, they generally are in their relationship to the real world - but this poll is testing something different to that - whether the Turienzo twins's views on Carpenter (he's had his day, past it, finished) are the most "popular" on NSC.

NSC polls, it has to be said, do have one use and one use only - testing what is "popular" on NSC.

Beyond that, they are generally fecking useless :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
seven stands said:
could still run rings round me or i suspect anyone on here :bowdown:

yes, but none of us are professional ATHLETES are we?

as for this poll- shambolic, can you get anything right LI?:lolol:

yours faithfully,

one half of the alter-ego

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can't you pm eachother this arguement:p

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
Can't you pm eachother this arguement:p

Unlikely LI likes to exhibit his theories to us all

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
i just love the way he had to create a seperate THREAD

he'll be trawling through all of our previous threads next,searching for anything he can use against the "turienzo twins"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's called being very self opinionated.Hard to get these sort of people to surrender when defeated

Fragmented Badger said:
It's not an argument. It's just two different points of view, which in itself is absolutely fine. The problem is LI has a SLIGHT tendency to just presume he is right, and that noone else is allowed to express a view different to his own.

Come again? Which of us, you or I, has rather presumptiously declared that his opinion is the "popular" one of NSC? :dunce:

The only reason for this poll is to test that remarkable piece of complacency on your part. I genuinely do not know even by reading NSC whether your very scathing opinion of Carpenter or my very generous one is the "popular" one, but this poll will give us some evidence at least.

As for the usual thin-skinned paranoid nonsense about "no one else is allowed to express an opinion", I ask you to explain how suddenly I have come to have moderation powers and are able to delete your posts? Generally speaking, your opinion is very well represented on here, because when one of you comes along and says it, the other one will invariably then come along and repeat it :D

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
London Irish said:
Come again? Which of us, you or I, has rather presumtiously declared that his opinion is the "popular" one of NSC? :dunce:

The only reason for this poll is to test that remarkable piece of complacency on your part. I genuinely do not know even by reading NSC whether your very scathing opinion of Carpenter or my very generous one is the "popular" one, but this poll will give us some evidence at least.

why do you care though?

does it actually bother you that much?

tommy boy said:
why do you care though?

does it actually bother you that much?

Why did you bother posting that?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
If you are going to talk with sense and maturity, and NOT twist everyone's words to mean different things, then may I politely suggest you have no place in this thread, WW?:)

Consider me outed sir, as i have run out of anything to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here