Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Last time we played Chelsea at home in August equalled chaos. OK the world has changed an awful lot since then, but 4k from west London at 3pm on an August Saturday in Brighton will not pass without incident.

But I bet the Palace game will not be allowed to go ahead at 3pm Saturday.......

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Another in the "f*** that!" corner here....both on price and that some neanderthal Chelski scumbag will be damaging my seat or sticking chewing gum on it.

Will stick with Kuipers match thanks all the same.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Overhyped and overcharged to see a run out for Fat Frank & some kids that will never be allowed to make the first team.

Will buy and pass on to CFC plastics I know.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Not happy with that! 4000 chelsea fans in the wsu taking the piss. So is £30. wont bother.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yep, another f*** THAT. And they're taking my seat. f*** THAT TWICE. Is this Barbers first dip?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Will Chelsea sell 4,000 tickets for sure then?

Even there fans will be put off with £30 for a friendly. The 1 Chelsea fan I know who actually goes to games who I mentioned the game to has been put off by the price.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Last time we played Chelsea at home in August equalled chaos. OK the world has changed an awful lot since then, but 4k from west London at 3pm on an August Saturday in Brighton will not pass without incident.

But I bet the Palace game will not be allowed to go ahead at 3pm Saturday.......

The friday night before was........erm interesting.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I would pay £50 for my ticket so £30 is a bargain, we're not at Withdean now we're big time and big time costs
NO, you would not.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank heavens I am away during this nonsense

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This is pathetic - so we are giving MORE to Chelsea in a non-competitive game, than we have given to other clubs in competitive league and cup competitions - stupid. That and then theres the £30 cost which is excessive for a friendly.

Loyalty points arent even sorted for the new STHs this season so it isnt clear when they can get tickets. Almost as if the club is being dictated by Chelsea. Seriously considering not going - i dont even get my own bloody seat !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here