Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I wonder how much it would be, if we were playing one of the top two London teams, or top 5 European competition qualifying teams!

It would be nice to play a big team!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Right, anybody make head or tail of the loyalty points set-up for this game ? It's worded that current (2012/13) STHs with 1050 points or more are guaranteed a ticket. If so, and given that there will be 14,000 tickets for home fans, this suggests that no loyalty points are being awarded for new STHs, or at least they're not being awarded before this game. So, our total no. of STH renewers, with 1050 points or more, must be under 14,000 ? Crumbs

I read it that new sth will get 1000 so if they got points last season they will be ok, next seasons points will not be uploaded until after the deadline date for ticket sales for this match

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Chelsea getting 4,000 is a joke if they wanted to play a match on homesoil so much they should of organised one at stamford bridge

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I read it that new sth will get 1000 so if they got points last season they will be ok, next seasons points will not be uploaded until after the deadline date for ticket sales for this match

That doesn't make sense, mate. You're saying that new STHs get 1,000 points, but that they don't get any points because points will not be uploaded until after the deadline...If new STHs got 1,000 points before tickets go on sale for this game, there wouldn't be enough seats to be able to guarantee a seat to those with 1,050 points ?! Hark at us

D

Deleted member 18477

£30 f*** that. Also I want my WSU seat.

This. If it had been 27k capacity and I was guarenteed my own bloody seat I'd have thought about it... But seeing as we've given our best seats to Chelsea noway will I be going.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
It does take the piss a bit, giving what most people consider "the best seats" in the WSU to Chelscum fans....Why not in the East Stand or the South Stand? Or am I being really thick?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Friendlies are always shit, I actually don't think I've been to one and not come away disappointed. I wouldn't pay £5 to watch this game, if you don't want pay £30 then don't go, it really is that simple.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That doesn't make sense, mate. You're saying that new STHs get 1,000 points, but that they don't get any points because points will not be uploaded until after the deadline...If new STHs got 1,000 points before tickets go on sale for this game, there wouldn't be enough seats to be able to guarantee a seat to those with 1,050 points ?! Hark at us

You are right it doesn't make sense, watching tv and typing on tapatalk confused my mind and I didn't re read what I typed.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So even if you don't sit in the Upper West, it would seem that you are not guaranteed your current seat (Not confirmed?). If this is the case why is the points threshold so low, no reward for regulars.

If the club can impose about a dozen different points dates for away games (eg Portsmouth and Palace) why can't they do this for this game, it can't be that difficult as the game is weeks away.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
It does take the piss a bit, giving what most people consider "the best seats" in the WSU to Chelscum fans....Why not in the East Stand or the South Stand? Or am I being really thick?

Each to their own I suppose. Clear from this thread that some people don't think £30 is a fair price, some don't think it's right that we've given the WSU to an away team and others who don't have a problem with either. Plenty of people who think everyone should see things their way mind!

As for me, £30 is fine but I do not agree with giving WSU to an away team so I simply won't attend.

For those that do go, good luck and enjoy watching the champions of Europe.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Maybe give them the North, it would be nice to hear some noise from there for a change.

What?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here