Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Dear Mr Barber,

Thanks for making this an easy decision for me.

Regards,

JTM

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I was in two minds, as I also have an opportunity to go to the Olympic Show Jumping in Greenwich that day.

I say was, because I will now definitely be going to watch the show ponies.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm confused.

If I sat in my own seat and ruined it, could I blame it on a Chelsea fan?

I think it would be fair to say that you could.

I too am confused..
How much are tickets?
Can we sit in our own seats?
I don't think anyone's mentioned it.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Same price as for the Spurs friendly, so pretty much what I was expecting.
So... If the new season tickets aren't being sent out til mid-late July, will we have our points in time for this?

Same here,i was expecting the same prices as the spurs game

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If the revenue raised at this fixture was helping towards paying Vicente's wages for the coming season I'm sure a few of the stay aways would change their mind. :D

As it's restricted attendance wise I think a sell out or pretty close will be inevitable.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
WHAT. A . f***ing. LIBERTY.

By allowing Chelsea to dictate how many tickets they want the Albion have made themselves look extremely small time.I was under the impression that by committing yourself to a season ticket you were guaranteeing your seat for big games(other than in pre-determined areas) not keeping it warm for some Chelsea wanker. So glad that BHA have learned how to shit on their fans so quickly, we must be ready for the premiership now! I am f***ing pissed off to say the least

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

By allowing Chelsea to dictate how many tickets they want the Albion have made themselves look extremely small time.I was under the impression that by committing yourself to a season ticket you were guaranteeing your seat for big games(other than in pre-determined areas) not keeping it warm for some Chelsea wanker. So glad that BHA have learned how to shit on their fans so quickly, we must be ready for the premiership now! I am f***ing pissed off to say the least

You have put it perfectly !!

What would happen if we get promotion then ? Will STHs get turfed out their seats because some club has won a big trophy ? Own fans 1st, Away fans 2nd. No explanation for giving them 4,000 has even been given !!! Would have thought they should get 1,500 at most.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Top rant. :clap2::clap2:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry I'm out.

I'm not paying £30 to watch Brighton. I'd turn down a ticket for a tenner to watch Chelsea.

Can't even take my own seat.

Shocking.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Absolutely ZERO chance of me going to this now. I hope the turnout is pathetic. Its the only way the club will learn.

I'll miss you. You always seem so happy go lucky.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
NS seat to watch Spurs last year £21.60.

A year on £30 to see Abram's mercenaries on a jog out.

Disgraceful pricing.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This giving 4k to chelsea and in the best stand does seem to b a bit of a clanger...y not the south or is that closed?...b interesting to c where the 18k r being seated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here