Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
If the revenue raised at this fixture was helping towards paying Vicente's wages for the coming season I'm sure a few of the stay aways would change their mind. :D

As it's restricted attendance wise I think a sell out or pretty close will be inevitable.

Unlike a league game where we keep the profit one way or another, Chelski would demand a big fee for coming, and the police bill won't be cheap for the visiting 'nice' fans.

Albion won't make a killing on this.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Is it any different to non-league sides charing normal price for pre-season games though?

*I won't be at the game as have Olympic tickets that day.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I am sure the very minor inconvenience of those fans will be far outweighed by the exciting prospect of hosting the European Champions and FA Cup holders at the Amex.

how very "soccerball"

I like the odd pre-season friendly but anyone would think we were playing a 70s Brazil side or Barcelona. £30 for a pre-season knock about and turfed out my seat ?

You are having a laugh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 4,000 away allocation might have been the deal maker so the only place to put them was in WSU. Some loyal fans might still get tickets if it goes down to 150+ loyalty points level.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It must be me! I'm happy to pay £30 to see us first & foremost play, as luck would have it the Champions of Europe. Last season I remember paying £33 or whatever it was at Ipswich away, did we moan? Yeah we did at the time but we still paid it! Plus whatever else we paid to visit numerous other shitholes at the time. Get with it guys, if we are fortunate to reach the promised land, how much do you think it will cost? My season ticket works out at £18 odd per game, great value, in fact if it worked out £25 a game I would still think it was value compared to what we pay at other grounds! If I have to pay £30 per week to see the European Champs at the Amex week in week out + others, so be it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Loving seeing all the moaners not going on principle. Just think a little percentage of your ticket will go towards John Terry's wages (assuming he ain't doing bird) :lolol:

1385 points and I get to see the stadium from a different view for the first time... £30? less than 5 packs of fags... see you there, well looking forward!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Another example of the club's total contempt for it's own supporters! Is this what we can expect from the new Chief Executive?

Not sure I agree with you. Sure, £30 for a friendly is sky-high, but it was the same for Spurs last year (granted, we had the new ground opening to add to it all), but as people have pointed out, Chelsea's fee will be huge, not all the ground is open to fans, and substitute 'a new ground' for 'Euro Champs' and it's a mite impressive that the ticket price hasn't increased from last year.

Personally I'm no fan of friendlies, but it's yet another indication of how the mighty have risen that we have a manager and club ethos/expectation to 'get amongst it' profile-wise.

I'm impressed overall.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Loving seeing all the moaners not going on principle. Just think a little percentage of your ticket will go towards John Terry's wages (assuming he ain't doing bird) :lolol:

1385 points and I get to see the stadium from a different view for the first time... £30? less than 5 packs of fags... see you there, well looking forward!

i thin the price moan is just knee jerk....b a fair few who will change there mind in time

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade

Good call LondonBlue what's there to moan about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here