Official txt about Chelsea tickets

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Any of you guys in the WSU got a PSL, I have in the WSL & expect it to
be 'reserved' for this? Am I right & what about you? Could get messy

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Personally I hate a lot of Chelsea's team with a passion and their fans even more.

But £30 for a game against the newly-crowned European Champions doesn't really seem that surprising - especially with the stadium capacity reduced. Giving them 4000 is galling but it seems like that was a condition of getting the friendly... so I'd rather that than have us play some nondescript League One team or another game of the likes of Reading.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Price doesn't really bother me- I presume those who say they won't pay £30 to watch the Albion didn't go to Fratton Park or Selhurst last season. Now that WAS a bloody rip off.

Not particularly enamoured with us giving Chelsea 4,000 seats- it's a friendly, FFS, they should get the usual allocation & lump it, but equally it doesn't seem worth getting a monk on over it.

Paying £30 for a competitive game is a bit different though!

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Approx 100 fans responded so far with 50/50 for/against. I dont like friendlies so would not usually go but the decider is the seating arrangements along with price so I'm in the stay away camp. Perhaps a poll would look interesting?
Of course dont forget we are also playing at Daggenham the same day so maybe a chance to see our second stream.

Do you think any other club would give us their main stand?its not about the my seat lark,it's the fact that our main stand has been given to another clubs supporters in which is shocking.

erm I think you've misunderstood my post that you've quoted, (I think) we're on the same side, When I say it's MY seat, MY bog etc I mean it, yes it's not mine by law (and you can stick a PSL up yer arse) but it is MY club, that's how I feel, I wont be going to the match as it's far too expensive for a glorified training session and as 'my' seat is in the East I dont think i could stand looking across at squatters soiling the WSU

Likewise I never went to that Pompey match, late 80's I think when in their wisdom they gave them the North Stand (beggars belief)

Price doesn't really bother me- I presume those who say they won't pay £30 to watch the Albion didn't go to Fratton Park or Selhurst last season. Now that WAS a bloody rip off.

are you for real? comparing a home friendly against an away match at Palace? yes Selhurst is a shit hole and Falmer is...well you know what it is, but the pricing structure cannot be based on the facilities, there's something far more important than that

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Regardless of the cost the club have royally f***ed up on this. The simple fact that they've given chelsea 22%+ tickets for a reduced capacity game whilst up to 4000 season ticket holders from last season, not to mention this seasons newbies, will miss out is unbelievable. I appreciate there are plenty that don't care about friendlies but if even one regular attendee(ST or match by match) misses out because of the decision to be chelsea's minions it's unacceptable . As soon as chelsea started making demands on how many tickets they get The Albion should have told them to f*** off, we're bigger and better than that.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Why shouldn't we be? Some of us in the middle of the WSU pay around £490 to sit up there.

I have my season ticket central WSU too. But I paid £490 for 23 league games and first dibs on that seat in cup games. Friendlies are completely different. We've had England youth games and what not where other people have sat in my seat, can't say I feel any annoyance at all that it's not available versus Chelsea either. It's a seat!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Well done to the club on securing this freindly.

£30 is a fair price to pay for this game, seeing as it is against the current European champions. Chelsea having the WSU is not ideal for bhafc but it was probably necessary for this game to go ahead. It was probably a case of that or no game. This game is very good for the club.

This game WILL sell out, regardless if some of you don't go because of the price. So with the £30 tickets it means more income for the club, fair play.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
WHAT. A . f***ing. LIBERTY.

By allowing Chelsea to dictate how many tickets they want the Albion have made themselves look extremely small time.I was under the impression that by committing yourself to a season ticket you were guaranteeing your seat for big games(other than in pre-determined areas) not keeping it warm for some Chelsea wanker. So glad that BHA have learned how to shit on their fans so quickly, we must be ready for the premiership now! I am f***ing pissed off to say the least

My feelings exactly

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You sound like a palace fan, cover blown ???

Well, f*** my old boots.

I've been insulted a fair few times in my life, and probably on most occasions justified.

But to associate me with the wankey pikey arseholes takes it to a new level.

WELL OUT OF ORDER, WANKER. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Oooh! He'll not like that, biggest Albion fan I've ever met, is peanut.
I think you'll find it was a thing called humour.
Google it, you north stand boys.

That's very kind of you, and I can certainly say that, after Peever, you're one of the biggest Brighton fans that I've ever met. :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm going to be missing the first 3-4 games of the season so it's going to be a toss up between this and FDM.

On one hand it's Chelsea. That's all that needs to be said about that.

On the other hand it's READING. Not keen on them to be honest but it is a game for FDM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here