Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I trust the European Champions will bring the European Cup with them, how fantastic will that be? I assume Chelsea are confident they'll shift 4000 tickets too, so should be a good atmosphere, hopefully Terry will have picked up a knock in pre-season training so wont be there. Do you think we'll have special one-off shirts for it?

Half/Half scarf hopefully

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If its £30 for a friendly then how much would it be if we met them in the FA cup/League Cup? Not going and suspect this wont sell out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It'll sell out whether you lot boycott it or not.

But those of us not wishing to pay such a daft price will still have our £30 in our pockets. I've never liked friendlies and didn't go to Spurs last season and I'm sure as hell not paying £30 for this one. I know it will sell out but it's still a piss take.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I trust the European Champions will bring the European Cup with them, how fantastic will that be? I assume Chelsea are confident they'll shift 4000 tickets too, so should be a good atmosphere, hopefully Terry will have picked up a knock in pre-season training so wont be there. Do you think we'll have special one-off shirts for it?

I can picture the half and half scarves now.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If its £30 for a friendly then how much would it be if we met them in the FA cup/League Cup? Not going and suspect this wont sell out.

Oh it will, have no doubt about that, but half of the 'home end' will be day trippers there to see Chelsea rather than support the Albion against Chelsea.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Its also in a month when people go on holiday plus no guarantee of who will be playing. I reckon 12,000 max.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Right, anybody make head or tail of the loyalty points set-up for this game ? It's worded that current (2012/13) STHs with 1050 points or more are guaranteed a ticket. If so, and given that there will be 14,000 tickets for home fans, this suggests that no loyalty points are being awarded for new STHs, or at least they're not being awarded before this game. So, our total no. of STH renewers, with 1050 points or more, must be under 14,000 ? Crumbs

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
NSC in whinging at out something else now,shocker
It's not compulsory, don't go if you don't like it.
Small time attitude.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Right, anybody make head or tail of the loyalty points set-up for this game ? It's worded that current (2012/13) STHs with 1050 points or more are guaranteed a ticket. If so, and given that there will be 14,000 tickets for home fans, this suggests that no loyalty points are being awarded for new STHs, or at least they're not being awarded before this game. So, our total no. of STH renewers, with 1050 points or more, must be under 14,000 ? Crumbs

I've posted the question in the "Ask The Club" board, as no-one seems to know after the question being asked on a previous thread in here. Hopefully "The Insider" can get us an answer before 1st July!

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
But those of us not wishing to pay such a daft price will still have our £30 in our pockets. I've never liked friendlies and didn't go to Spurs last season and I'm sure as hell not paying £30 for this one. I know it will sell out but it's still a piss take.

I agree in away. £30 for my NSS wheres it only costs £24 for cup games etc but I love the amex and can afford the outlay so will be in attendance.

Why are you moaning anyway, Its a meaningless game. Because you and others don't want to pay the entrance fee it shouldn't stop others paying it for a day out.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

Last season (if I remember rightly) it was still £30 when we met Prem clubs in the cup. The only time the cup prices were different to league matches was when we were hosting lower-league opposition, when it was cheaper.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Nobody has to go if they don't want to!

I'm assuming Chelsea will be without any players at the Euro's.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I agree in away. £30 for my NSS wheres it only costs £24 for cup games etc but I love the amex and can afford the outlay so will be in attendance.

Why are you moaning anyway, Its a meaningless game. Because you and others don't want to pay the entrance fee it shouldn't stop others paying it for a day out.

Me moaning indeed doesn't stop anyone else deciding to pay and go but it doesn't make the price good value.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I probably wouldn't have gone to this game even if it was reasonably priced, preferring to save my money to put towards away days, but at £30 for adults and £15 for U16's I definitely certainly unequivocally without any shadow of a doubt won't even be considering it!

this,would rather go to hull away

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Last season (if I remember rightly) it was still £30 when we met Prem clubs in the cup. The only time the cup prices were different to league matches was when we were hosting lower-league opposition, when it was cheaper.

I paid 24 quid for my Liverpool LC ticket in the WSU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here