Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official txt about Chelsea tickets

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I think it is unlikely that people will get their own seats, as their is a possible 3000 + WSU STH who will want tickets around the ground!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think it was always going to be £30 as they know they'll still sell it out. I think I'll give it a miss though as not a fan of friendlies especially at that price!

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
No f***ing Way

If you want to see Terry that much, go to Wembley for the next England friendly. You will also get to see other great players (who ar'nt Cnuts) !

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I probably wouldn't have gone to this game even if it was reasonably priced, preferring to save my money to put towards away days, but at £30 for adults and £15 for U16's I definitely certainly unequivocally without any shadow of a doubt won't even be considering it!

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Are we both playing our strongest sides?

I would expect so (/hope so), as was the case with the Spurs friendly last season.
To be fair, assuming the match is treated in the same way as a league game (ie, full first teams playing, gearing up for a full house, same level of staffing as regards bar saff, stewards, etc), why should we expect it to be cheaper? £30 has been the standard price of a general-admission seat last season (except when South Stand had unsold seats returned to us), and is cheaper than some of the seats are sold for on a game-by-game basis.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm surprised people expected anything else. We knew how many tickets are available for Albion fans and, given the 'Premium' nature of the opponents and the expected demand it was always going to be full price. Single price point across the whole ground keeps it simple.

There'll only be a little over 10,000 tickets for sale - they'll all go easily enough.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm surprised people expected anything else. We knew how many tickets are available for Albion fans and, given the 'Premium' nature of the opponents and the expected demand it was always going to be full price. Single price point across the whole ground keeps it simple.

There'll only be a little over 10,000 tickets for sale - they'll all go easily enough.

Agreed. If it was Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or similar, we'd all be snapping it up, but the too cool for school kids playing it down. I'll be there!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Have no doubt we will sell out, but I wont be there at those prices. No idea what strength side they will be fielding, and for me and 2 kids has been, and will be cheaper to see England at Wembley in a friendly. Don't usually like to moan but consider us priced out for this one, especially, as the aim is to be playing them in a competetive match in the next few years. Although do recognise we will sell out so I, and the many others wont be missed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I trust the European Champions will bring the European Cup with them, how fantastic will that be? I assume Chelsea are confident they'll shift 4000 tickets too, so should be a good atmosphere, hopefully Terry will have picked up a knock in pre-season training so wont be there. Do you think we'll have special one-off shirts for it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here