Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Her issue is with "white people".

Thus we are talking about deaths caused by fellow humans not by bacteria or viral issues.

As far as humans in Africa go the vast majority of deaths caused by other humans are caused by blacks in Africa.

Given that only a small percentage of the population of Africa is white that is hardly surprising is it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Her issue is with "white people".

Thus we are talking about deaths caused by fellow humans not by bacteria or viral issues.

As far as humans in Africa go the vast majority of deaths caused by other humans are caused by blacks in Africa.

I have just watched the video and I would say her "issue" is with drugs.

I don't really see what your original comment has to do with the video.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I can't see the video as it has been removed but if she is makng racist comments then she should face the consequences of that.

but [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] Do you accept that given the weight of history, persecuction and the slave trade that racism against black people has more impact than racsm by black people. I a not condoning either but surely you can understand the anger and resentment that still lingers which can cause "reverse racism".

Yeah, but its not like its our fault. Should we still hold grudges against the Romans?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I have just watched the video and I would say her "issue" is with drugs.

I don't really see what your original comment has to do with the video.

Its not the drugs that have put these ideas in her head. She was obviously wacko before.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I would love to see some citation or proof of his statement that "most black African are killed by black Africans" because it is my guess that it is a complete load of nonsense. My guess would be that most black Africans die of disease, probably AIDS. Maybe that has changed in recent years but I doubt it.

Found some

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2298/

Specifically this table.

Must admit i haven't read it all but a skim does seem to suggest that although records are hard to come by AIDS was the biggest killer in Africa in 2000. War and Violence made up 9% of male deaths, I can't imagine things have changed that much since then.

A308

oh well found old chap. so we will completely ignore the political and tribal unrest throughout southern and central africa during the late 60's to just about the current day not to mention Liberia , somalia and erritrea........you are right , hiv is the top killer of black africans........can you remind me what the death toll was in the rwandan unrest between the tutsi +hutu factions........how many was idi amin supposedly responsible for.......how many matabele were killed by mugabe's shona 5th brigade after zanu won the elections in 1980...?? if you have to look it up don't bother actually.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
oh well found old chap. so we will completely ignore the political and tribal unrest throughout southern and central africa during the late 60's to just about the current day not to mention Liberia , somalia and erritrea........you are right , hiv is the top killer of black africans........can you remind me what the death toll was in the rwandan unrest between the tutsi +hutu factions........how many was idi amin supposedly responsible for.......how many ndebele were killed by mugabe's shona 5th brigade after zanu won the elections in 1980...?? if you have to look it up don't bother actually.

Um less than Aids according to that report. And yes, next time I won't bother to look up anything, I will just post the first thing that comes into my head, pretend it was fact and hope no-one notices.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
yeh ok......just google those events then ....you obviously need to.

Well how about you show me that war and these atrocities have killed more black Africans than AIDS? I have proved you with evidence (which doesn't ignore those atrocities) that they haven't!

Prove me wrong. I found them quickly and skim read them, it shouldn't be too hard!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She is clearly out of her gourd. I'm not syre she should be arrested but then I don't think the white racists should have been arrested either. They should be educated or laughed at.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
She is clearly out of her gourd. I'm not syre she should be arrested but then I don't think the white racists should have been arrested either. They should be educated or laughed at.

exactly!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
why a binfest , you happy with that footage :rolleyes:
It's nowt to do with being happy about it. There are people that can see stuff like that,coming from blacks or whites, see it for what it is and get on with our day. 99% of the population in fact. It's just folks like Bushy and you that think their is some kind of race war on. How you or Bushy can keep a straight face while accusing someone of being racist is hilarious. Remember I took you rchallenge a couple of years back and went to watch your "family day out" March for England and as predicted was about 40 skinheads marching and doing the Nazi Salute on Queens Rd. You and your lot showed your true colours there, way more offensive than a drugged up woman ranting on a bus.

Jan 30, 2008
It's nowt to do with being happy about it. There are people that can see stuff like that,coming from blacks or whites, see it for what it is and get on with our day. 99% of the population in fact. It's just folks like Bushy and you that think their is some kind of race war on. How you or Bushy can keep a straight face while accusing someone of being racist is hilarious. Remember I took you rchallenge a couple of years back and went to watch your "family day out" March for England and as predicted was about 40 skinheads marching and doing the Nazi Salute on Queens Rd. You and your lot showed your true colours there, way more offensive than a drugged up woman ranting on a bus.
so you're happy with that footage then , nothing about race wars either it's just balancing up the arguments really .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
so you're happy with that footage then , nothing about race wars either it's just balancing up the arguments really .

I am neither happy or offended. I feel little about it, She's drugged up, she's not affecting my life, she's being a prick. As the white women were. Pricks. What I do find slightly distatsteful is how Bushy jumped on it like he had some profound point to make. All Bushy's protestation, and yours for that matter, does is prove what everyone else knew: There are some dickheads about. Some of them are black, some of them are white.

Jan 30, 2008
I am neither happy or offended. I feel little about it, She's drugged up, she's not affecting my life, she's being a prick. As the white women were. Pricks. What I do find slightly distatsteful is how Bushy jumped on it like he had some profound point to make. All Bushy's protestation, and yours for that matter, does is prove what everyone else knew: There are some dickheads about.
yeah but some of the dickheads get more attention than others shall we say,also you say you're not affected by it maybe that's typical of someone who's sheltered from these actions . Bushys right "leafy" Sussex eh ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

There seems to be this assumption that those people that oppose racists don't believe that black people can be racist too. This of course is nonsense their are, as Nibble points out, pricks on both sides of the argument.

In my opinion there is more explanation for black people to hate white people than the other way round after the way they have been treated by white people. Does this excuse their behavior? no. Should the move on and stop blaming the whole of white culture? Yes or course the should. Is it that easy for them? obviously for some it is not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here