Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i am for immigration where it is not detrimental to the recipient country mate , read my post again and think about it .

Well many would argue that continued immigration is detrimental to Australia. Especially the major cities such as Sydney.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well many would argue that continued immigration is detrimental to Australia. Especially the major cities such as Sydney.

Totally.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yesterday the Metropolitan Police confirmed that the footage had been brought to their attention and they were currently assessing it.

Read more: Police investigate racist outburst by passenger on a London bus posted on YouTube | Mail Online

Blimey, if there is no truth in St Georges flags being banned because of upsetting immigrants, and 'Winterval' being found out to be a business initiative to get as much money out of the local population as possible, Im guessing the 'they only prosecute us poor white people' would be a bit pissed off if they do prosecute her. It would remove one of their main platforms, and then they will have to think of new ways to feel 'persecuted in their own country'..

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
they will have to think of new ways to feel 'persecuted in their own country'..

Dont worry, they will. It's easier to point a finger at someone else than to admit to ones own failings.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh no..first the 'I cant fly my St Georges flag in case in annoys immigrants', turns out to be bollocks, then 'they want to replace xmas with winterval because of immigrants' turns out to be the same, and now black people being treated the same as white people?? ffs Whats the world coming to...how can rabid nationlists cope?

BBC News - Woman held over racist bus rant

'No,they're allowed to do it.'

'Not a chance!
Don't you know that race laws only apply to whites? Why do you think that Rio was not charged?'

'well lets see if she does get nicked shall we , will prove him right if she doesnt , wont it ?'

'No, why would I do that, they're busy enough without the added burden of dealing with crap that in reality, harms no-one, as i said , lets see if she gets hunted down and nicked, like the two white women were, i wouldnt bet on it though.'

'drink /drug talk whatever, i'm sure there's plenty of home truths . POSSIBLY ONE RULE FOR THEM ANOTHER ONE FOR US who knows i could be wrong'

'will she be hunted down and nicked?.think we all know the answer to that one.it will be swept under the carpet.'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here