Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
people in areas where people are more intelligent don't tend to have so many problems..

I don't like getting dragged into these arguments but your view that poor people are thick, rich people are intelligent is a staggeringly arrogant statement and rather worrying.

Taking your comment to its logical conclusion: You think that people from poor areas are less intelligent and numerous studies have shown that people from ethnic backgrounds are more likely to live in poor areas than white people. Therefore you think that people from ethnic backgrounds are less intelligent than white people.

Way to go, Houston Stewart Chamberlain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't like getting dragged into these arguments but your view that poor people are thick, rich people are intelligent is a staggeringly arrogant statement and rather worrying.

Taking your comment to its logical conclusion: You think that people from poor areas are less intelligent and numerous studies have shown that people from ethnic backgrounds are more likely to live in poor areas than white people. Therefore you think that people from ethnic backgrounds are less intelligent than white people.

Maybe intelligent was a poor choice of word? A variety of studies demonstrate that people, especially children, are less educated in poorer areas.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No, not in the slightest, it prats who perpetuate this sort of attitude that give excuses to the toerags who rioted last summer.

I have said in a number of posts that i am excusing nothing, merely seeking to explain.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was going to try and answer in a polite way, this sentence has put paid to that you prize cvnt, if you think the blacks of the present day have it worse than the white working class of the 50's backwards you're off your f***ing trolley, its clowns like you that perpetuate this grievance attitude that cause half the strife and tension in this country.

If you think for one moment that white people have had it worse than black people throughout history then you are off our trolley. And it is this weight of history which explains the anger still felt by many black people (it doesn't excuse racist behaviour).

To suggest and imply that I, more than you, perpetuate race tension in any country is laughable. Maybe if we all understood and accepted what has happened then we understand each other a little better and things would improve.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe intelligent was a poor choice of word? A variety of studies demonstrate that people, especially children, are less educated in poorer areas.

Maybe it was just a poor argument. I don't think you trying to dig Nibble out of this hole gets away from the offensive idea that poor people are not as clever as rich people.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe it was just a poor argument. I don't think you trying to dig Nibble out of this hole gets away from the offensive idea that poor people are not as clever as rich people.

Nibble just used the wrong word here i think. It's not his fault, maybe he just grew up in a poorer area.

as has been stated your socio-economic area will affect your education.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you think for one moment that white people have had it worse than black people throughout history then you are off our trolley. And it is this weight of history which explains the anger still felt by many black people (it doesn't excuse racist behaviour).

To suggest and imply that I, more than you, perpetuate race tension in any country is laughable. Maybe if we all understood and accepted what has happened then we understand each other a little better and things would improve.
This sentence shows your argument for what it is, weak and shallow,are you really going to attempt to define who has "had it worse" on the basis of what, 400 years of slavery ? really ? you're going to try and condense the trials and tribulations of thousands of years of mankind into a tiny segment of time ? grow the f*** up and pull your head out of your white , liberal , colonial guilt ridden backside, its berks like you and livingstone that allow tosspots like this to be given house room on the public payroll.
Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide - Telegraph

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

People wont understand you Badfish. The time of 'claims' against colonialism 'badboys' are being resisted more and more each year. Maybe the Mau Mau's claim against the UK currently ongoing may prove me wrong. Let's see.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
People wont understand you Badfish. The time of 'claims' against colonialism 'badboys' are being resisted more and more each year. Maybe the Mau Mau's claim against the UK currently ongoing may prove me wrong. Let's see.

Thanks Rivet, I am not really talking about claims or compensation being sought. I am just suggesting that their is still an awful lot of anger floating about which has been caused by a long history of mistreatment. The first step to reconciliation is the admission that wrong has been done.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This sentence shows your argument for what it is, weak and shallow,are you really going to attempt to define who has "had it worse" on the basis of what, 400 years of slavery ? really ? you're going to try and condense the trials and tribulations of thousands of years of mankind into a tiny segment of time ? grow the f*** up and pull your head out of your white , liberal , colonial guilt ridden backside, its berks like you and livingstone that allow tosspots like this to be given house room on the public payroll.
Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide - Telegraph

The very basis of this thread Bushy is you trying to even things up. "see they do it too look at this video". all I am suggesting is that, given the history of the situation we are discussing, there is nothing even about it. If that is weak and shallow to you and if it makes me a berk (not been called that for years) then that is your opinion. To me it is at the very heart of understanding how today's black people feel about their history which is at the heart of making some progress on people getting along better.

What are you doing to help people get along better Bushy?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you think for one moment that white people have had it worse than black people throughout history then you are off our trolley.

Depends what white people you ask.

I'm sure the Jews and the Irish could mount a claim they have faced as much if not more oppression in the last 1000 years than many black nations.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depends what white people you ask.

I'm sure the Jews and the Irish could mount a claim they have faced as much if not more oppression in the last 1000 years than many black nations.

The Romany people might like a piece of that action, too.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Are the Japanese still dealing with the fallout?

Did you mean that?

Feelings running high in s Korea and china right now over inflammatory Japanese ministerial visits to war shrines, and territorial issues that are made more sore by Japanese aggression in the past. This is all happening right now just doesn't make the British media as no one in the uk could give a monkeys.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I am neither happy or offended. I feel little about it, She's drugged up, she's not affecting my life, she's being a prick. As the white women were. Pricks. What I do find slightly distatsteful is how Bushy jumped on it like he had some profound point to make. All Bushy's protestation, and yours for that matter, does is prove what everyone else knew: There are some dickheads about. Some of them are black, some of them are white.

These attitudes affect my life regularly and are far more prevalent than could be considered healthy for social cohesion.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Feelings running high in s Korea and china right now over inflammatory Japanese ministerial visits to war shrines, and territorial issues that are made more sore by Japanese aggression in the past. This is all happening right now just doesn't make the British media as no one in the uk could give a monkeys.

They've made the BBC.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My what a thread, still going strong!

Sure. Typically these threads last about 3-4 days. It's missing DaveInPrague but other than this it's all going to form so far. Then, a news worthy immigrant will be granted stay in the UK, Bushy will start yet another thread and the whole tireseome cycle will begin again.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Isn't he just turning round Bushy's usual argument ( no one has a right to an opinion but Bushy because they haven't lived where he has) ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here