Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sure. Typically these threads last about 3-4 days. It's missing DaveInPrague but other than this it's all going to form so far. Then, a news worthy immigrant will be granted stay in the UK, Bushy will start yet another thread and the whole tireseome cycle will begin again.

oh listen to you...!! fucksake.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Cos the slave traders took them, generations ago, to Jamacia from Africa.

She does forget however, about the that African traders kidnaped Africans and sold them to other Africans awellas Europeans and Arabs. And also, the European slave trade was in response to the rederly availability of African slaves, due to an already thriving trade. But people always do.

At not point have I said slavery is right.

That is a truth that is often conveniently forgotten, along with the role the Royal Navy played in ending the slave trade.

Yes, slavery is wrong - probably why its been illegal in this country for centuries.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
just don't get caught arse up in the urinal in Berlin or wherever it is you like to hang out.....!! talk about self righteous..!!

Is an insult the best you can do? I'm feeling generous today so I'll ignore this and give you another chance. Try and challenge my post this time.

PS Prater Garten, Shonewetter and then Berghain and The Panorama Bar are the places I was hanging out last Saturday. You?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So as not to disappoint Herr Tubthumper... if she is traceable, she should be charged with racial hatred, despite the fact she is clearly unstable. Its embarrassing for other black people if nothing else.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So as not to disappoint Herr Tubthumper... if she is traceable, she should be charged with racial hatred, despite the fact she is clearly unstable. Its embarrassing for other black people if nothing else.

:wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

it wasn't an insult chum, it was advice..........quite prepared to ridicule your own who have been allowed to have their standard of living drastically lowered as a result of hundreds of thousands of immigrants to their areas whilst jollying off to deutschland to spend your hard earned euro's .........patriotism at it's zenith.

greenwood tavern , geisha bar , joondalup golf course.....btw....???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it wasn't an insult chum, it was advice..........quite prepared to ridicule your own who have been allowed to have their standard of living drastically lowered as a result of hundreds of thousands of immigrants to their areas whilst jollying off to deutschland to spend your hard earned euro's .........patriotism at it's zenith.

Where do you propose I spend my "hard earned euros" then? England?

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Isn't he just turning round Bushy's usual argument ( no one has a right to an opinion but Bushy because they haven't lived where he has) ?

Point taken but I suspect that it has less to do with the intelligence/education of the people who live there and more to do with the fact that I can't recall a single rich area in the UK that has experienced mass immigration of other cultures on anything like the same scale and timeframe. Add to that, the fact that poor people just don't have the political influence that the rest of us enjoy. I think it's shockingly ignorant to claim that people aren't getting on because they're too thick to see the benefits.

I think a quote from James Joyce's Ulysses kills two birds with one stone here. It shows up the fallacy in Nibble's argument (just swap 'Ireland' for the 'suburbs', 'Jews' for 'immigrants') and it also puts paid to the tiresome attempts by Tyrone Bigguns as portraying the Irish as ever the victims:

"Ireland, they say, has the honour of being the only country which never persecuted the jews.....because she never let them in, that's why"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And I am working whilst I am over here. It's not all sun, techno clubs and beer gardens you know.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like getting dragged into these arguments but your view that poor people are thick, rich people are intelligent is a staggeringly arrogant statement and rather worrying.

Taking your comment to its logical conclusion: You think that people from poor areas are less intelligent and numerous studies have shown that people from ethnic backgrounds are more likely to live in poor areas than white people. Therefore you think that people from ethnic backgrounds are less intelligent than white people.

Way to go, Houston Stewart Chamberlain.

Don't worry Dorothy, it's me havin a dig at Das Reich and Bushy and not meant to be taken seriously. If you have seen the tripe those two come oput with it was just turning it in it's head. I don't think poor people are thick.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Isn't he just turning round Bushy's usual argument ( no one has a right to an opinion but Bushy because they haven't lived where he has) ?

Thank you. this was what I was trying to acheive. I meant not one word of my post. I twas to illustrate, as I already stated soon after, how ridiculous Bushy's default argument is. Apologies if anyone took it literally and I can understanbd why you did.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And I am working whilst I am over here. It's not all sun, techno clubs and beer gardens you know.

ok sausage....no offence meant.....from your previous posts on other topics of this ilk i took you to be some sort of germanophile.......sorry. i left England in the 80's and am quite frankly AMAZED at the changes i see every time i come back........i would not call it progress frankly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ok sausage....no offence meant.....from your previous posts on other topics of this ilk i took you to be some sort of germanophile.......sorry. i left England in the 80's and am quite frankly AMAZED at the changes i see every time i come back........i would not call it progress frankly.

But I am a Germanophile and I am here by choice.

And you should be amazed at the changes you see everytime you have been back since the 80s. You would be more amazed if you NOT seen any changes surely? Given your previous posts I presume these changes you mention are standard of living related? Do you genuinly believe that standards are lower now than in the 80s? You're saying this, and others claim the unemployed are getting way too much money and able to afford too much. Who is right? Or by a drop in standard of living do you mean you have a darkie next door?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ones life is, to a degree, a reflection of what is going on one's head. If one believe ethnic groups are ruining Britain then that is all one will see. If one believes the world is being run by Illuminati etc, one will see it everywhere. Chnage your attitudes and you'll get a lot more from life.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
But I am a Germanophile.

And you should be amazed at the changes you see everytime you have been back since the 80s. You would be more amazed if you NOT seen any changes surely? Given your previous posts I presume these changes you mention are standard of living related? Do you genuinly believe that standards are lower now than in the 80s? You're saying this, and others claim the unemployed are getting way too much money and able to afford too much. Who is right? Or by a drop in standard of living do you mean you have a darkie next door?

ha .......some of my best freinds are "darkies".........what i mean ,on a personal basis ,is that your average tradesman...ie bricklayer , carpenter , tiler etc. are now earning less than they were 10 years ago........when i speak to my mates back in sussex quite a few of them are skint and struggling but too proud to sign on the dole and sussex is an area of low immigrant populus and relatively strong employment figures , i don't believe there was such a wide spread unemployment problem in the 80's but a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then........you and i are both verging on middle class i would say but we appear to be diametrically opposed on the subject of immigration..........one thing is for sure , you can't blame the immigrants for wanting a better life for themselves and their families , but it has been allowed to happen at the expense of the average English worker and that old boy ........is a FACT.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
ha .......some of my best freinds are "darkies".........what i mean ,on a personal basis ,is that your average tradesman...ie bricklayer , carpenter , tiler etc. are now earning less than they were 10 years ago........when i speak to my mates back in sussex quite a few of them are skint and struggling but too proud to sign on the dole and sussex is an area of low immigrant populus and relatively strong employment figures , i don't believe there was such a wide spread unemployment problem in the 80's but a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then........you and i are both verging on middle class i would say but we appear to be diametrically opposed on the subject of immigration..........one thing is for sure , you can't blame the immigrants for wanting a better life for themselves and their families , but it has been allowed to happen at the expense of the average English worker and that old boy ........is a FACT.

You are a migrant who is against Immigration? Am I missing something here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here