Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yeah but some of the dickheads get more attention than others shall we say,also you say you're not affected by it maybe that's typical of someone who's sheltered from these actions . Bushys right "leafy" Sussex eh ???

You and Bushy live in quite scummy/poor areas where people aren't very well educated so your reaction to ethnic groups isn't going to be very considered. This is where the problem lies, people in areas where people are more intelligent don't tend to have so many problems. You and Bushy can't really comment on whether immigration has worked as you have never lived in a place where it has, it negates you from having an opinion on the overall picture as yo both live in quite a capsule.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well how about you show me that war and these atrocities have killed more black Africans than AIDS? I have proved you with evidence (which doesn't ignore those atrocities) that they haven't!

Prove me wrong. I found them quickly and skim read them, it shouldn't be too hard!

i have already said you are right......hiv is the top killer in africa.......main reason for that being the hundreds of refugee camps and squalor that are the norm in much of africa with tens of thousands of people living on top of eachother..........so why pray tell are there so many refugee issues in africa.......??? tribal war and drought.....fact..!! so a large percentage of the circumstances that have created the hiv problem are man made.....you can't really have a good old fashioned RANT at a virus can you...??

and before you carry on hiv isn't normally the killer .......it is the immune issues caused by such diseases as cholera , malaria and typhoid....even influenza.........read into that what you will.

Jan 30, 2008
You and Bushy live in quite scummy/poor areas where people aren't very well educated so your reaction to ethnic groups isn't going to be very considered. This is where the problem lies, people in areas where people are more intelligent don't tend to have so many problems. You and Bushy can't really comment on whether immigration has worked as you have never lived in a place where it has, it negates you from having an opinion on the overall picture as yo both live in quite a capsule.
you couldn't make all this shit up nibble so I'm going to award you 10 :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:and a :dunce: for good measure

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ignorance is the biggest killer in the world people. Peace and f***ing, 'nuttin but LOVE XXXX

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you couldn't make all this shit up nibble so I'm going to award you 10 :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:and a :dunce: for good measure

You see how it makes about as much sense as your argument? No, of course you don't.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
why a binfest , you happy with that footage :rolleyes:

are you forgetting what forum you are on mate..........this sort material is bound to rattle the tree right up to the biggest/tallest coconuts.........clearly she is twatted , clearly what is coming out of her gob isn't right , i couldn't care less about it to be honest....she is probably embarrassed to f*** right now , wherever she is.

Jan 30, 2008
are you forgetting what forum you are on mate..........this sort material is bound to rattle the tree right up to the biggest/tallest coconuts.........clearly she is twatted , clearly what is coming out of her gob isn't right , i couldn't care less about it to be honest....she is probably embarrassed to f*** right now , wherever she is.
drink /drug talk whatever, i'm sure there's plenty of home truths . POSSIBLY ONE RULE FOR THEM ANOTHER ONE FOR US who knows i could be wrong.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
drink /drug talk whatever, i'm sure there's plenty of home truths . POSSIBLY ONE RULE FOR THEM ANOTHER ONE FOR US who knows i could be wrong.

Trust me. you will be wrong. It's not your fault, it's the area you live in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
so you keep saying :wanker:

Haha! Sorry Das, but after seeing (at your insistance) what you regard as decent citizens and family men and people that you have aligned yourself with, I can safely say I will never take anything you post seriously as I consider it to be ill informed bobbins.

This woman, as the others are, is a prick. Some pricks are racist, ill educated. You can take it personally if you like or you can take a measured approach and get on with your day.

Jan 30, 2008
Haha! Sorry Das, but after seeing (at your insistance) what you regard as decent citizens and family men and people that you have aligned yourself with, I can safely say I will never take anything you post seriously as I consider it to be ill informed bobbins.
my pleasure, you have a nice afternoon .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i have already said you are right......hiv is the top killer in africa.......main reason for that being the hundreds of refugee camps and squalor that are the norm in much of africa with tens of thousands of people living on top of eachother..........so why pray tell are there so many refugee issues in africa.......??? tribal war and drought.....fact..!! so a large percentage of the circumstances that have created the hiv problem are man made.....you can't really have a good old fashioned RANT at a virus can you...??

and before you carry on hiv isn't normally the killer .......it is the immune issues caused by such diseases as cholera , malaria and typhoid....even influenza.........read into that what you will.

Maybe we should look at some of the reasons for tribal war, poverty and starvation. Then maybe crazy drugged up loon has a point.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tribal war is tribal war mate........has been for thousands of years......you can't pin that on the honkeys.........have a good week.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
tribal war is tribal war mate........has been for thousands of years......you can't pin that on the honkeys.........have a good week.

You too buddy. Enjoy your Sydney sunshine, it is still bloody freezing down here.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I can't see the video as it has been removed but if she is makng racist comments then she should face the consequences of that.

but [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] Do you accept that given the weight of history, persecuction and the slave trade that racism against black people has more impact than racsm by black people. I a not condoning either but surely you can understand the anger and resentment that still lingers which can cause "reverse racism".
No, not in the slightest, it prats who perpetuate this sort of attitude that give excuses to the toerags who rioted last summer.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There seems to be this assumption that those people that oppose racists don't believe that black people can be racist too. This of course is nonsense their are, as Nibble points out, pricks on both sides of the argument.

In my opinion there is more explanation for black people to hate white people than the other way round after the way they have been treated by white people. Does this excuse their behavior? no. Should the move on and stop blaming the whole of white culture? Yes or course the should. Is it that easy for them? obviously for some it is not.
I was going to try and answer in a polite way, this sentence has put paid to that you prize cvnt, if you think the blacks of the present day have it worse than the white working class of the 50's backwards you're off your f***ing trolley, its clowns like you that perpetuate this grievance attitude that cause half the strife and tension in this country.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Do you REALLY think i'm going to bite on that ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here