Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No you are not wrong, you are right.
Is that the same as the slave trade?
Are you angry about it?
Do you console yourself that your grandfather died doing something Nobel to protect his country?
Did he choose to join the army and fight in the war? (I assume it was in the war).
If you had grown up in Japan and had seen your parents racially abused and suffered from racial abuse yourself you may feel differently.

To be fair, I think you are absolutely right people should be over it by now. My point is that many people are not and are still dealing with the fall out from it.

Additionally type in to your search engine, 'the rape of Nanking' and ask yourself the question...........has Japan actually finacially paid a penalty for this? No! Many Australians also perished under the japs. Does Japan tell the truth in schools? No! Do the british having learnt from over two hundered years ban on the slave trade. Yes!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Additionally type in to your search engine, 'the rape of Nanking' and ask yourself the question...........has Japan actually finacially paid a penalty for this? No! Many Australians also perished under the japs. Does Japan tell the truth in schools? No! Do the british having learnt from over two hundered years ban on the slave trade. Yes!

Yes we have learnt a lot from it. But the question isn't about that. The question is have the descendants of the slaves got over and come to terms with what happened. Is their still anger that results from it. You gave the example of your grandfather and the Japanese (mine also suffered at the hands of the Japanese) and it would seem that there is still some anger on your part not far below the surface.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Yes we have learnt a lot from it. But the question isn't about that. The question is have the descendants of the slaves got over and come to terms with what happened. Is their still anger that results from it. You gave the example of your grandfather and the Japanese (mine also suffered at the hands of the Japanese) and it would seem that there is still some anger on your part not far below the surface.

Sure there is but, in the modern world I am in no way going to use any of that history or anguish to further mine or my peoples cause. Simple

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sure there is but, in the modern world I am in no way going to use any of that history or anguish to further mine or my peoples cause. Simple

Fair enough, I must bow out now. things to get done. Nice talking to you Rivet!

Incidently where was your Grandad fighting. Mine was in Burma!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the germans bombed our chippy........is this why i dislike them or is it because of our football rivalry and our failure to up-hold our side of the contest and the fact that most of their women have crabs...??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tell me tyrone what is your beef against africa,is it personal or is it because you are catholic and have to follow the crowd?

i wasn't aware of any general ill feeling towards africa.......his statement is however factual, tribalism has been the scourge of africa ever since the "honkeys" drew straight lines all over the continent.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i wasn't aware of any general ill feeling towards africa.......his statement is however factual, tribalism has been the scourge of africa ever since the "honkeys" drew straight lines all over the continent.

I would love to see some citation or proof of his statement that "most black African are killed by black Africans" because it is my guess that it is a complete load of nonsense. My guess would be that most black Africans die of disease, probably AIDS. Maybe that has changed in recent years but I doubt it.

Found some

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2298/

Specifically this table.

Must admit i haven't read it all but a skim does seem to suggest that although records are hard to come by AIDS was the biggest killer in Africa in 2000. War and Violence made up 9% of male deaths, I can't imagine things have changed that much since then.

A308

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I would love to see some citation or proof of his statement that "most black African are killed by black Africans" because it is my guess that it is a complete load of nonsense. My guess would be that most black Africans die of disease, probably AIDS. Maybe that has changed in recent years but I doubt it.

Her issue is with "white people".

Thus we are talking about deaths caused by fellow humans not by bacteria or viral issues.

As far as humans in Africa go the vast majority of deaths caused by other humans are caused by blacks in Africa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here