Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I think the lesson to learn from this and the white girl who got nicked is avoid smoking crack and then getting on public transport.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Get to see alot like that around hove area, many many drunks in and around new church road/portland road.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
i didn't say her parents were slaves :facepalm: descended from slaves, maybe.

I know YOU didn't. But SHE says "You white people brought my parents here from Africa..."

You stated the Slave Trade. I stated it is not possible. Unless her parents are hundreds of years old!

She is just mental, doesn't know what she is banging on about. If she doesn't like it here, she can leave.

She looks Somalian - hence my first comment.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I know YOU didn't. But SHE says "You white people brought my parents here from Africa..."

You stated the Slave Trade. I stated it is not possible. Unless her parents are hundreds of years old!

She is just mental, doesn't know what she is banging on about. If she doesn't like it here, she can leave.

She looks Somalian - hence my first comment.

Yeah but.. she is quite clearly off her nut :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I can't see the video as it has been removed but if she is makng racist comments then she should face the consequences of that.

but [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] Do you accept that given the weight of history, persecuction and the slave trade that racism against black people has more impact than racsm by black people. I a not condoning either but surely you can understand the anger and resentment that still lingers which can cause "reverse racism".

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I can't see the video as it has been removed but if she is makng racist comments then she should face the consequences of that.

but [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] Do you accept that given the weight of history, persecuction and the slave trade that racism against black people has more impact than racsm by black people. I a not condoning either but surely you can understand the anger and resentment that still lingers which can cause "reverse racism".

Understand it maybe, tolerate it absolutey not! None of us were born in the slave trade era!, or should that be 'error'

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Understand it maybe, tolerate it absolutey not! None of us were born in the slave trade era!, or should that be 'error'

I agree. I am not excusing it, just trying to explain it.

Both are wrong but I am not sure there is the even playing field that bushy likes to ponder. I think that often racist minorities are racist as a direct result of the racism they, their families or ancestors have experienced (there are obviously those who are just ignorant as well). Again I am not excusing it, just trying to explain it.

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I agree. I am not excusing it, just trying to explain it.

Both are wrong but I am not sure there is the even playing field that bushy likes to ponder. I think that often racist minorities are racist as a direct result of the racism they, their families or ancestors have experienced (there are obviously those who are just ignorant as well). Again I am not excusing it, just trying to explain it.

We can all extrapolate on what reasons we may hold for certain 'preduices' but, I find it odious that free people, who have been free, for long long years still try to use the slave trade in racial arguments. It's been done with for two hundered years for ***sake!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We can all extrapolate on what reasons we may hold for certain 'preduices' but, I find it odious that free people, who have been free, for long long years still try to use the slave trade in racial arguments. It's been done with for two hundered years for ***sake!

The slave trade may have been but minorities still experience racism and prejudice to this day.

Just a question though, how long should it take people to get over something like the slave trade, the holocaust etc?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The slave trade may have been but minorities still experience racism and prejudice to this day.

Just a question though, how long should it take people to get over something like the slave trade, the holocaust etc?

Within two clear living generations

thats not to say forget but, no reason for persecution of modern day inhabitants nations by victims of many years past because they are related.
Now you have me really thinking.
I am in full agreement that we agree this country may have erred in it's colonisation of the world but, we were not there! I am now paying tax pounds to fund claims made on centuries old arguments! I dont like it! Thats why I am of this opinion. Stop paying, just prosocute if necessary or shut the *f* up.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Within two clear living generations

thats not to say forget but, no reason for persecution of modern day inhabitants nations by victims of many years past because they are related.
Now you have me really thinking.
I am in full agreement that we agree this country may have erred in it's colonisation of the world but, we were not there! I am now paying tax pounds to fund claims made on centuries old arguments! I dont like it! Thats why I am of this opinion. Stop paying, just prosocute if necessary or shut the *f* up.

So someone is allowed to be angry if their grandfather was taken from his home and sent by force to work for nothing in a far off country, watching his family and friends die on the boats on the way.

But if it is our great grandfather we have no right to be angry.

I think the wounds from these types of massive social injustice take far longer than two generations to heal. I would like to think that we are somewhere close to it now but I am also sure that their are people who are still angry about the long reaching effect the slave trade has had on their lives.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So someone is allowed to be angry if their grandfather was taken from his home and sent by force to work for nothing in a far off country, watching his family and friends die on the boats on the way.

But if it is our great grandfather we have no right to be angry.

I think the wounds from these types of massive social injustice take far longer than two generations to heal. I would like to think that we are somewhere close to it now but I am also sure that their are people who are still angry about the long reaching effect the slave trade has had on their lives.

My Grandfather died at the hands of the japanese. I am not seeking compensation nor seeking media absolution! Am I wrong?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Someone should do something - some of those buses are like slave ships. Everyone huddled together for hours on end, no food or drinks facilities, just dumped miles from home. I can see why people get vexed, it probably brought it all back to her.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My Gradfather died at the hands of the japanese. I am not seeking compensation nor seeking media absolution! Am I wrong?

No you are not wrong, you are right.
Is that the same as the slave trade?
Are you angry about it?
Do you console yourself that your grandfather died doing something Nobel to protect his country?
Did he choose to join the army and fight in the war? (I assume it was in the war).
If you had grown up in Japan and had seen your parents racially abused and suffered from racial abuse yourself you may feel differently.

To be fair, I think you are absolutely right people should be over it by now. My point is that many people are not and are still dealing with the fall out from it.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
In some respect I find your last post very obnoxious, 'Do you console yourself that your grandfather died doing something Nobel to protect his country?'

You Sir are an oppurtunist!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here