Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets see if this bird gets hunted down and nicked shall we ?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
"You white people brought my parents here from Africa... ". I am pretty sure they would have moved here on their own accord away from poverty, murder and rape. Ungrateful b**ch. She should spend two weeks in Somalia and see how quickly she wants to come back.

I really hope that you are being sarcastic......

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No, why would I do that, their busy enough without the added burden of dealing with crap that in reality, harms no-one, as i said , lets see if she gets hunted down and nicked, likev the two white women were, i wouldnt bet on it though.

but why would she be nicked if (they follow your line) no-one reports it?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No, why would I do that, their busy enough without the added burden of dealing with crap that in reality, harms no-one, as i said , lets see if she gets hunted down and nicked, likev the two white women were, i wouldnt bet on it though.

In that case the two women were 'hunted down and nicked' after several separate complaints were made to the police. If nobody reports the crime, the police aren't likely to instigate an investigation in the public interest.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In that case the two women were 'hunted down and nicked' after several separate complaints were made to the police. If nobody reports the crime, the police aren't likely to instigate an investigation in the public interest.
why dont you report it to the police if you feel that way ? do you think the two white women deserved to be nicked and charged? or are you only concerned if its white on black racism?

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
If she doesn't get nicked, the Daily Mail brigade will start frothing at the mouth. I sincerely hope she does though. As far as I'm concerned colour shouldn't enter into it: if you're a bigot, you're a bigot and you should be treated as such. This woman should have the exact same sentence handed to her as the white bird from Croydon that got arrested for the same thing.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
I really hope that you are being sarcastic......

My comment was based solely around the documentary 'Escape from the worlds most dangerous place', about Somalian Samira Hashi, a London based model. She tells of the torment her mother went through so that her children could have a decent life.

Just my opinion, each to their own. Sorry if I offended.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My comment was based solely around the documentary 'Escape from the worlds most dangerous place', about Somalian Samira Hashi, a London based model. She tells of the torment her mother went through so that her children could have a decent life.

Just my opinion, each to their own. Sorry if I offended.

but.. the slaves that were shipped out of africa came from west africa... nowhere near somalia.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Slavery was common over most of Africa, not just the West, between 1300 - 1900. How old is she? How old are her parents? Her parent most definitely were NOT slaves.

If her parents are from jamaica, then it is highly likely she is descended from the groups of slaves that were taken to jamaica from west africa. Im talking about the SLAVE TRADE, not inter-african slavery.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
If her parents are from jamaica, then it is highly likely she is descended from the groups of slaves that were taken to jamaica from west africa. Im talking about the SLAVE TRADE, not inter-african slavery.

Ok. However 'slaves' received their unrestricted freedom in 1838. A legislation that went through Government for all British colonies to abolish slavery. I highly doubt her parents were around.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ok. However 'slaves' received their unrestricted freedom in 1838. A legislation that went through Government for all British colonies to abolish slavery. I highly doubt her parents were around.

i didn't say her parents were slaves :facepalm: descended from slaves, maybe.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
well lets see if she does get nicked shall we , will prove him right if she doesnt , wont it ?

Id be surprised if she didn't have a mental health problem. There was a case previously this year when a white woman wasn't arrested but was instead admitted into a mental health hospital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here