Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does everyone want Andy Murray to do so well?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
There we go, the conclusive proof we were all looking for. My Dad was sitting next to a bloke in a pub...vintage.
So you deny that this is the general sentiment of most of England?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i saw Murray at a West Ham match once, i like him good player so what if he wore a shirt to the opposit team we were playing still want the lad to do well, his British after all, he said sorry and it was just a joke, the paper blew it way way over the top, i have seen loads of sports fans were other teams tops and they dont get slagged of.

I like Murray want him to win a major doubt he will with the other big 3 though.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
With you on that 1 mate. Cant wait for it to end. Although Sharapova is worth turning over to watch every now and then

you just said ya a tennis expert yet you want the greatest slam of the year to end.

You dont half chat some shit

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
All this anti Scottish stuff really is quite pathetic.....even for NSC's biggest idiots!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What is it with this country. We are cheering on the most anti English, Miserable, Haggis eating muppet. Why?????? He hates England, He has said so on many occasions whilst grumbling his way through interviews. Hes not a bad player, but he's not great either. All this BS about him being British? Do you see England football fans cheering Scotland in a World cup (when they qualify every 20 odd years) No? Because we are English they are Scotish. Why in Tennis is this different? Im no scotland hater, but im patriotic to my country. If someone slates the country i live then he dont deserve my support. Find it Hypocritical that soo many on here are supporting him. Rant Over :rant:

Maybe its just nice to have a bit of British interest in the second week of the competition :shrug:

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i saw Murray at a West Ham match once, i like him good player so what if he wore a shirt to the opposit team we were playing still want the lad to do well, his British after all, he said sorry and it was just a joke, the paper blew it way way over the top, i have seen loads of sports fans were other teams tops and they dont get slagged of.

I like Murray want him to win a major doubt he will with the other big 3 though.

he didn't wear any opposite shirt and he didn't apologise given he had nothing to apologise for

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What is wrong with the top of Lubijicic's head? The veins look as though they're going to pop out any minute. I had to switch over to EastEnders while eating my supper!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
andy-murray_1425839c.jpg

Come on Andy!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here