Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does everyone want Andy Murray to do so well?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Who was the bald guy in the stands they kept cutting to?

MOORE_Brian_19941112_GH_L.jpg

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Cheers, I thought so but wasn't sure whether it was some random bloke they'd alighted on for humour value (when I turned on, muted, he seemed to be playing with his trouser frontage).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you think Sweaty's would support us in the world cup? No

I have Scottish pals who do support England yes. I am sure that there are many that don't. Your generalisation is frankly moronic.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Because I and im sure 99% of sweat's want the rivalry to continue. They have always hated England. They want independence from Britain. Refuse to allow their players to play for the Great Britain team in The London Olympics. Get free prescriptions lol...... The list is endless. Cant stand them and really don't care what you think. Your in a minority

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
I have Scottish pals who do support England yes. I am sure that there are many that don't. Your generalisation is frankly moronic.

Moronic and generalisation in the same sentence. You clever boy. Your "Scottish pals"??? Your just talking bullsh*t

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because I and im sure 99% of sweat's want the rivalry to continue. They have always hated England. They want independence from Britain. Refuse to allow their players to play for the Great Britain team in The London Olympics. Get free prescriptions lol...... The list is endless. Cant stand them and really don't care what you think. Your in a minority

The Sunday Telegraph poll in 2006 said that 52 per cent of Scots wanted independence; a YouGov poll conducted in the past week put the figure at only 25 per cent, with 59 per cent saying they prefer things as they are.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-big-question-what-would-scottish-independence-mean-and-how-would-it-work-824286.html

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Moronic and generalisation in the same sentence. You clever boy. Your "Scottish pals"??? Your just talking bullsh*t

Is the idea that someone can have friends from another culture really so amazing to you?

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Is the idea that someone can have friends from another culture really so amazing to you?

I was actually talking about his Scottish pals supporting England. I have Scottish friend's myself. We have banter. I don't hate them. But they would never Support England in any sport. Just as i would never support any Scotsmen in any Sport.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

But you can't stand them? Why are you friends with them?

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
What is it with this country. We are cheering on the most anti English, Miserable, Haggis eating muppet. Why?????? He hates England, He has said so on many occasions whilst grumbling his way through interviews. Hes not a bad player, but he's not great either. All this BS about him being British? Do you see England football fans cheering Scotland in a World cup (when they qualify every 20 odd years) No? Because we are English they are Scotish. Why in Tennis is this different? Im no scotland hater, but im patriotic to my country. If someone slates the country i live then he dont deserve my support. Find it Hypocritical that soo many on here are supporting him. Rant Over :rant:

Im not, i dont, i wont. remember the Argentinian shirt? nuff said. :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here