Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does everyone want Andy Murray to do so well?

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Does anybody on here genuinely believe Mandy Murray will ever win a grand slam? If you do then your deluded

Last edited:

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
If Nadal is carrying an injury and Federer not playing at his best, does this mean Andy Murray has a chance of winning a grand slam infront of his own adoring "British fans" ? Does it F@ck. Got more chance taking a piss in the queens handbag

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Yes he can win the US Open without the others being injured, and no I am not deluded - its his best surface by some way and he has consistantly shown he is equal to the others there.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Yes he can win the US Open without the others being injured, and no I am not deluded - its his best surface by some way and he has consistantly shown he is equal to the others there.

How can he be equal to others if he has never won a grand slam?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
He still has plenty of time but there is still only say a 1 in 4 chance every year as there are 4 players of pretty much of the same ability at the US.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
e are cheering on the most anti English, Miserable, Haggis eating muppet. Why?????? He hates England, He has said so on many occasions whilst grumbling his way through interviews.
Not read any further than this post, so no doubt covered many times already:
I've never heard him say anything anti-English. I remember hearing that he'd said he supported Portugal against us in a footy match, but that was reported out of context, he was joking etc etc blah blah blah. I think he's alright.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
He still has plenty of time but there is still only say a 1 in 4 chance every year as there are 4 players of pretty much of the same ability at the US.

Im sorry but Andy Murray does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breathe as Greats like Federer and Nadal. Find it amazing that there are still people who think he is on level par with these 2.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
He is no where near as good as them overall or indeed on grass or clay I agree.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Im sorry but Andy Murray does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breathe as Greats like Federer and Nadal. Find it amazing that there are still people who think he is on level par with these 2.

You seem obsessed in your hatred - I suggest you seek professional help.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
You need proffessional help. Your brain is deluded if you think im wrong. Its just all Bullshit all this Andy Murray fan fest. Cant wait for Nadal to beat him just so morons like you can get back to reality. Im a realist

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I get the impression that the media fervour and crowd mania for Andy Murray this year is not what it was, mainly because of the enormity of the task.

Djokovic has played like a machine in 2011, Nadal showed last year he can beat Federer on grass but Federer himself is out for revenge. That and Andy's penchant for getting through coaches and succumbing to injury appeared to make him an unlikely outsider.

And yet...if Djokovic were to get a gruelling 5-setter, Nadal's injury worsened, the doubts enter Federer's mind then you never know. Sooner or later Murray's bound to sneak into a Wimbledon Men's Final, just for the law of averages as much as anything else.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You need proffessional help. Your brain is deluded if you think im wrong. Its just all Bullshit all this Andy Murray fan fest. Cant wait for Nadal to beat him just so morons like you can get back to reality. Im a realist

Ha ha, you think he'll beat Lopez then, you secretly love Murray!

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Ha ha, you think he'll beat Lopez then, you secretly love Murray!
Is it really that obvious? lol I dont hate him, i really dont. I hate the fact that the whole country goes crazy over him for 2 weeks of the year, I hate the questions year after year Can Murray do it? No can Tim do it? No Can greg do it? no. Its like we are destined for failure every year. He is the most Famous British man this week. Will be the unlucky Scottish man next week

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
terry1, why have you shown on these forums time and time again that you can't seem to reason with anybody elses opinion? Might I suggest taking the stick out of your arse and removing yourself from your high horse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here