Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How can you (Das) spout all this claptrap with nothing to back it up and how can you say my report of the march of the morons was inaccurate when you didn't even see the march you were urging everyone else on this board to go to.

You are a spectacular nonsense of a man.

Here's a thing.
At this moment I'm working with Johnny Ball. He's talking to the great and good of Bristol's business community about science and technology.
He's just made the point that engineering firms find it easier to recruit graduate engineers from China and India because there are no UK engineering graduates. Mainly because kids in the UK want to study things like media studies rather than engineering.
Now I know that that is a generalisation to a point, but I think it illustrates something about the zeitgiest.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This thread shoudl be renamed moving the goalposts..... everyone seem so keen on doing so that they've stopped talking about the real issues.

Hey-ho... humans... you gotta love'em! :)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
stop the immigration ,were full up ,its drastic i know, but its not going to get any easier, i am not ashamed to say these things and have every right to:thumbsup:

I'm sorry, that is an incorrect answer. You want your England BACK. That implies you have already lost it. Your answer above only stops things 'getting worse' (in your opinion), it does nothing to 'get your country BACK'.

So try again.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Das Reich:

I think that possibly I may have confused you with my questions in different posts, so here they are together:

Are you anti-immigration because you think that the country is full?

Are you anti-immigration because you are are envious of the success of immigrants in the UK?

Are you anti-immigration because you are xenophobic?

Are you anti-immigration because you think the SS looked pretty cool in their black uniforms and jackboots, so you fancy being a bit right wing and all right wingers are anti-immigration, right?

I'd just like to know what ground you stand on, because you move the goalposts every time Les and Nibble score?

:goal:

Jan 30, 2008
How can you (Das) spout all this claptrap with nothing to back it up and how can you say my report of the march of the morons was inaccurate when you didn't even see the march you were urging everyone else on this board to go to.

You are a spectacular nonsense of a man.
:laugh:call me what you want say what you want its free speech:thumbsup:

Here's a thing.
At this moment I'm working with Johnny Ball. He's talking to the great and good of Bristol's business community about science and technology.
He's just made the point that engineering firms find it easier to recruit graduate engineers from China and India because there are no UK engineering graduates. Mainly because kids in the UK want to study things like media studies rather than engineering.
Now I know that that is a generalisation to a point, but I think it illustrates something about the zeitgiest.

It also goes to show that we don't train engineers any more and that businesses will rather nick a trained member of the workforce from another Company, than train their own.

One of the reasons, Businesses love those Poles, is because the Polish state still trains its population in a huge range of skills, businesses run apprenticeships and upskill their workforce.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You must be joking, the polish are possible alot more har working than most of the english people i work with and with alot better morals!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Here are some figures for you Das. Not really under threat are we.

Ethnic make-up
The ethnic breakdown of the UK population, derived from the 2001 census - still the latest figures

Total population - 58,789,194

White 54,153,898 (92.1 per cent)

All Asian or Asian British - 2,331,423 (4 per cent total)

Indian 1,053,411

Pakistani 747,285

Bangladeshi 283,063

Other Asian 247,664

Black or Black British 1,148,738

Chinese 247,403

Other ethnic groups 230,615

Mixed race 677,117

All minority ethnic groups 4,635,296 (7.9 per cent)

Migration facts
Latest figures covering the breakdown of arrivals in the UK. Source: the Office for National Statistics

591,000 Number of long-term immigrants who entered the UK

400,000 Number of people who left to live abroad, up from 359,000 in 2005

191,000 Net immigration into the UK. Net immigration of New Commonwealth (Asian, African and Caribbean Commonwealth countries) citizens was the highest of all the non-British citizenship groups

29 Percentage of immigrants who arrived in London, the most common destination for migrants. This figure is down from 43 per cent in 2000

92,000 Number of Eastern European immigrants - from the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia - up from 76,000 in 2005. Almost three quarters, 68,000, were Polish citizens, the highest number of any single non-British citizenship.

40 Percentage of immigrants who cited 'work related' reasons for their move

70,000 Number of immigrants (12 per cent) who arrived 'looking for work'. 161,000 (27 per cent) had a 'definite job to go to'

157,000 The record number of immigrants who came to the UK to study and stayed for at least a year. This was just over a quarter of total immigration, up from about a fifth in 2001. Eighty per cent of those coming to the UK to study were citizens from outside the EU, with 30 per cent from China and India

6,000 The net inflow of asylum seekers and their dependants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here