Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Jan 30, 2008
All the clothing most of the marchers were wearing is probably made in sweat shops abroad, taking labour out of England but that doesn't seem to provoke a boycott of foreign goods.

The only response that they seem to have is the ability to walk and chant (and spew inaccurate bigoted nonsense).

The whole British Empire that these people seek to "defend"was built on lies, stolen wealth, forced and illegal trade routes, slavery, war, victimisation, racism, rape, imprisonment, humiliation, etc etc etc.[/QUOT

But we were the best at it.
but didn't spain, portugal and the french and Dutch get up to the same things ??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can't just sack someone for no reason and replace them with lower paid immigrants. There are laws about this sort of thing. The same laws that allow people to march down our roads giving the Nazi salute.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
stop the immigration ,were full up ,its drastic i know, but its not going to get any easier, i am not ashamed to say these things and have every right to:thumbsup:

Yup - you have the right to your opinion. I'm just glad you're not running the country, as you'd cripple it with a policy like that.

Is that the length and breadth of your anti-immigration argument, that you think we're full?

I've got a better idea, why don't we ship anyone who is not economically active to Rumania and Bulgaria and replace them with people who contribute to the growth of the country?

You'd agree with that, wouldn't you, seeing as you consider the country to be full up?

Jan 30, 2008
Yup - you have the right to your opinion. I'm just glad you're not running the country, as you'd cripple it with a policy like that.

Is that the length and breadth of your anti-immigration argument, that you think we're full?

I've got a better idea, why don't we ship anyone who is not economically active to Rumania and Bulgaria and replace them with people who contribute to the growth of the country?

You'd agree with that, wouldn't you, seeing as you consider the country to be full up?
i dont want to run the country and your options are just irrelevant

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Das - Can we have some statistics to back up your claims, comparative figures if possible?

Were you at the march?

So many un-answered questions.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry Das, are you gonna answer any of my questions. Notice you went quiet on the spin issue.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why are all these spastics quoting themselves and then calling themselves mongs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here