Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Haha, you would get battered in your local. But only because they don't like mincers like you.

theres a right old mincer in there behind the bar, i think hes got his eye on John Boy! :drool:

but maybe we should worry about sorting out our own scum before blamming everyone, stop the WHITE ENGLISH sponging ****'s and make them clean toilets and do the shit alot of these people do.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Talking about lazy imagrants, how about englishmen that sit on NSC all day when they should be working?
I am telling your bosses :jester:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
as this seems like a racsit binfeast, why is the term nip used to describe, chinese/japanese person? :shrug:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
as this seems like a racsit binfeast, why is the term nip used to describe, chinese/japanese person? :shrug:

Japanese only I believe as the term derives from Nippon. It is a native name for Japan.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Das Reich:

I think that possibly I may have confused you with my questions in different posts, so here they are together:

Are you anti-immigration because you think that the country is full?

Are you anti-immigration because you are are envious of the success of immigrants in the UK?

Are you anti-immigration because you are xenophobic?

Are you anti-immigration because you think the SS looked pretty cool in their black uniforms and jackboots, so you fancy being a bit right wing and all right wingers are anti-immigration, right?

I'd just like to know what ground you stand on, because you move the goalposts every time Les and Nibble score?

:goal:

this threads going nowhere see you all later:wave:

And now you're running away...

quod erat demonstrandum as my Polish emigrant latin teacher used to say....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think people like Das should be less worried about who our government invite invite into our country and what perceived damage they do and more concerned with the British people we send out of our country to get killed in places like Iraq and the impact that has on our country and it's families. I would rather have an unemployed son than a dead or crippled one.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think people like Das should be less worried about who our government invite invite into our country and what perceived damage they do and more concerned with the British people we send out of our country to get killed in places like Iraq and the impact that has on our country and it's families. I would rather have an unemployed son than a dead or crippled one.

So now you have a problem with the disabled. lovely.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

I was having this conversation with the missis last night. I have three sons, and if they want to go off and join the forces, can/should we really do anything other than respect their decisions?

I'd be proud if they wanted to serve, but Mrs atp is horrified at the thought. Sure, I'd be a bit apprehensive having seen some of what would be in store for them, but would respect their choices.

As for Das, I think he should spend a bit more time finding out whether his arguments hold any water at all, and a bit less time posting them willy-nilly on messageboards and finding out the hard way.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
:laugh:call me what you want say what you want its free speech:thumbsup:

Can I call you a person who has very poor grammar, and appears unable to structure a sentence coherently? It seems strange that someone who is so keen to promote being English has such a poor command of his native language.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Do you think that immigrants (and their descendants) are aware that they are making many in the host community feel uncomfortable? If they are aware, do they care? Do they fear a backlash? Are settled immigrants worried that recent mass immigration to the UK (sorry, England, as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland receive few newcomers) might have pushed too far the tolerance of a critical mass of the indigenous population?

As sensible politicians have long been saying, good race relations depend on a policy of fair and controlled immigration. We now have a situation in which the government has deliberately allowed immigration to run out of control at the same time as stifling debate on the subject by branding as racist anyone who dares to question the government’s criminal irresponsibility.

Is it any wonder that support for the British National Party is rising?

and whilst dead or crippled would be most likely would be unemployed

I was having this conversation with the missis last night. I have three sons, and if they want to go off and join the forces, can/should we really do anything other than respect their decisions?

I'd be proud if they wanted to serve, but Mrs atp is horrified at the thought. Sure, I'd be a bit apprehensive having seen some of what would be in store for them, but would respect their choices.

As for Das, I think he should spend a bit more time finding out whether his arguments hold any water at all, and a bit less time posting them willy-nilly on messageboards and finding out the hard way.

I think you would need to show that you support them and will be with them, it isn't just getting an office job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here