Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Jan 30, 2008
No. I dont. I would rather live in a community filled with honest hardworking, considerate people whatever their country of origin than in a community populated by hate filled Luddites like the Nazis marching down Queens Road last Sunday.
thats your views, no ones saying we cant have hard working people in our communities its just that there has to be a limit somewhere maybe Australia's immigration policie's need to be examined??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It certainly was lucky that Herman popped up to join NSC and was able to take part in this thread when he did. Great timing on his part.:clap:
You're forgetting 5-post man, Mr Blunt. :clap:

And I think the 3 or 4 people who back Das Reich to some degree out of the 41 different contributors on this thread really do prove the point that Das Reich is the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE.

Well done, Das Reich, sir. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
thats your views, no ones saying we cant have hard working people in our communities its just that there has to be a limit somewhere maybe Australia's immigration policie's need to be examined??
Hasn't this country just adopted new immigration rules based on Australia's own system?

Jan 30, 2008
You're forgetting 5-post man, Mr Blunt. :clap:

And I think the 3 or 4 people who back Das Reich to some degree out of the 41 different contributors on this thread really do prove the point that Das Reich is the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE.

Well done, Das Reich, sir. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap::clap::clap::shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ime not sure? are you talking about taking about the pledge of alliegence or the abillity to speak our language?

New rules for British citizenship announced

The pledge of allegiance was a massive pile of wank and would have been a travesty if it had been adopted. Personally, I'm not too fussed about people's ability to speak the language, as long as there is some guarantee that they will learn it on being granted citizenship.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not much support for your ignorance really Das. Very similar to the march in that they could only muster the support of about 50 very unevolved skinheads infrom the whole of South East.

Das, what are your thoughts on the FACTS I posted earlier, you know, the figures you could not produce but seem to have an opinion on anyway?

If you don't even know the facts how can you argue one way or another. Just because you happen to hear an accent or other langusge down your local Happy Shopper doesn't mean we need to recreate Rourke's Drift.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Some people in this country are incredible someone speak a different language and all of a sudden they don't fit. Typical English f*cking attitude and the same morons who go abroad and moan when waiters don't speak English and they don't serve English food.

Jan 30, 2008
Not much support for your ignorance really Das. Very similar to the march in that they could only muster the support of about 50 very unevolved skinheads infrom the whole of South East.

Das, what are your thoughts on the FACTS I posted earlier, you know, the figures you could not produce but seem to have an opinion on anyway?

If you don't even know the facts how can you argue one way or another. Just because you happen to hear an accent or other langusge down your local Happy Shopper doesn't mean we need to recreate Rourke's Drift.
LISTEN!!! i am not a nazi , i have worked with polish .lithuanian, Czech ,hungarian ,Brazilian spanish, italian and got on with these people and from what i could gather from them in conversation was that they found the uk an attractive place to work all though the cost of living was expensive for them ,that is why a lot of them are co habiting in groups in rented accomodation one of the polish lads told me that a friend had prommised him somewhere to stay, on arrival he spent two nights on Brighton beach!! and so it goes on its the truth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here