Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Jan 30, 2008
Having viewed the footage it is inconclusive .we really need to see nibbles effort so why has he not come forward with this ground breaking footage?? on a more positive note and something posted earlier, the number of eastern Europeans returning? seems like the novelty has worn off and there chasing the money back in Poland a blatant act of ime all right jack see you later don't you think

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having viewed the footage it is inconclusive .we really need to see nibbles effort so why has he not come forward with this ground breaking footage?? on a more positive note and something posted earlier, the number of eastern Europeans returning? seems like the novelty has worn off and there chasing the money back in Poland a blatant act of ime all right jack see you later don't you think

Any chance you could go back to your country of origin then, as you clearly cannot write in English.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Oh very cringy, I always like to think these types of ignorant medieval style crusaders don't have much play in our city. They all need to take a chill pill and enjoy the delights our city has to offer.

Strange how they get all puffed up over a flag we stole from the Italians, perhaps they could all go down the marina and sail it back out to sea and Genoa wence it came.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
Even the most PC of person must agree that whilst a certain level of immigration can be good for a country, the immigration that has been happening in this country where whole suburbs in certain cities are taken over by different ethnic races is wrong.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Even the most PC of person must agree that whilst a certain level of immigration can be good for a country, the immigration that has been happening in this country where whole suburbs in certain cities are taken over by different ethnic races is wrong.

I would have thought that suburbs being taken over by different ethnic races (sic) would be a good thing. It's when they are taken over by one ethnic group that there is more of an issue surely?

And, not to be too picky about your gross generalisation, but do you mean suburbs - literally sub-urban areas? I suspect you are referring to certain urban areas.

Edit:

As a new poster, it was rude of me not to say hello first Herman (nice name). I've enjoyed your five posts to date - keep it up!

Immigration

off topic : loft conversions (great recommendation by the way - thank goodness you're here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan 30, 2008
I think so, i believe London now has the largest percentage of ethnics to locals in comparison to any other capital city

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
I would have thought that suburbs being taken over by different ethnic races (sic) would be a good thing. It's when they are taken over by one ethnic group that there is more of an issue surely?

And, not to be too picky about your gross generalisation, but do you mean suburbs - literally sub-urban areas? I suspect you are referring to certain urban areas.

Edit:

As a new poster, it was rude of me not to say hello first Herman (nice name). I've enjoyed your five posts to date - keep it up!

Immigration

off topic : loft conversions (great recommendation by the way - thank goodness you're here)

Thanks for the welcome! I would go through your 1200 or so posts but I am sure they are all as pious and self righteous as your last couple so I won't bother.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Why is it 'wrong'?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There will be no footage from me I'm afraid as I cannot load it from my phone. However it is nice to see Das and his Nazi mates ignoring the figures I posted. It would seem any evidence will be ignored by these self styled neo-Nazis so I canot see that posting my footage would even be considered by these ignorant sheep.

If they can't see how the chant "We want our country back" is not racist and intimidating then I can't see they would be clever enough to objectively consider any evidence.

Jan 30, 2008
There will be no footage from me I'm afraid as I cannot load it from my phone. However it is nice to see Das and his Nazi mates ignoring the figures I posted. It would seem any evidence will be ignored by these self styled neo-Nazis so I canot see that posting my footage would even be considered by these ignorant sheep.

If they can't see how the chant "We want our country back" is not racist and intimidating then I can't see they would be clever enough to objectively consider any evidence.
so you dont feel we have lost anything?not even our right to express our feelings? as for the figure didn't the government admit a while back that they had no accurate figures on how many people were entering the country? But there just figures and dont represent any effects on the country as a whole be that good or bad

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
so you dont feel we have lost anything?

No. I dont. I would rather live in a community filled with honest hardworking, considerate people whatever their country of origin than in a community populated by hate filled Luddites like the Nazis marching down Queens Road last Sunday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How is that song 'not acceptable'? Or do you just think the IRA were decent 'freedom fighters'?
It certainly has no place at a football match. Not to most decent British people, who I would say accept that the troubles were never a black and white issue. Besides which, it's all over, there is no war any more, and the good people of Northern Ireland are finally doing their best to rub along together. In any case, England hasn't been affected for, what, ten years now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here