Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
what about all the english born citizens who 'area a strain on the system'

do we get rid of them aswell?:thumbsup:

I wish we would. We could turn that Dewsbury estate into a nice bit of housing and open space for the genuine disadvantaged (Not the disadvantaged through choice).

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I wish we would. We could turn that Dewsbury estate into a nice bit of housing and open space for the genuine disadvantaged (Not the disadvantaged through choice).

Are you suggesting that some of the people on that estate aren't genuinely disadvantaged?

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
people are fed up with the amount of non english people flooding the country some are here and doing well others area a strain on the system thats it FACT!!!!

No, that's your opinion.

I welcome the non-English to England with open arms as by far the majority are economically active and add to the overall wealth production of the country. They massively outweigh the effects of those that are economically inactive. Without them and more to follow, the country will not be able to afford its social infrastructure in 30 years time, and I for one would like to be retired by then.

I don't give a toss what colour they are.

And if non-English people coming in to the country can do well enough that others like you are jealous of their success (which is what it's all about) I suggest you get off your arse, and out from behind your keyboard, and start generating a bit more wealth for yourself. Perhaps then you won't be so envious of the efforts fo others.

Because after all, isn't the reason you 'want your country back' that you think someone else has usurped something that is "justly" yours?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ENOUGH WAFFLING!

Could some of the right-wingers on here please explain to me HOW they want to get their country back? Spell it out. Nuts and bolts of the process you are calling for.

Thank you.

Thank you.

As a poser.

Apart from immigration, what actually does the BNP and associated views on here represent.

I had the pleasure last night of reading their manisfesto for the Mayor and Greater London Assembly.

Nearly every manisfesto statement was outside of the remit of the Mayor and said Assembly, only one ( I can recall) the removal of the Congestion Charge, could be implemented by the Mayor.

Just to point out, this was the freebie sent to all households in London, and covered all party manisfesto's

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Not only have you not answered any of the questions put to you but you are saying statements like that with out any other data and calling them fact.

Surely all groups of people (white, black, asian, christian, muslim, jewish, female, male etc...) have hard working and lazy people. Are you seriously trying to say that lazy Poles, Asians, African etc are taking jobs off of hard working white english people?
yes ive seen it happen company's find it attractive to lay off english people and replace them with foriegn casuals fact!

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
What I am saying is that most of the people I saw on the march were white males. Don't know if they were working or not. and believe me, they are in no danger of being 2nd class citizens in England.

While there is a class struggle as someone pointed out, if you are white, male and earning you have won the lottery in this country and you have no danger of being usurped by Poles or Pakistanis or Turks or black people.

Thi scountry is largely run by a white minority and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

I see, and agree.

And I think you mean a Pasty White Minority, as they're all jocks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All the clothing most of the marchers were wearing is probably made in sweat shops abroad, taking labour out of England but that doesn't seem to provoke a boycott of foreign goods.

The only response that they seem to have is the ability to walk and chant (and spew inaccurate bigoted nonsense).

The whole British Empire that these people seek to "defend"was built on lies, stolen wealth, forced and illegal trade routes, slavery, war, victimisation, racism, rape, imprisonment, humiliation, etc etc etc.

Jan 30, 2008
ENOUGH WAFFLING!

Could some of the right-wingers on here please explain to me HOW they want to get their country back? Spell it out. Nuts and bolts of the process you are calling for.

Thank you.
stop the immigration ,were full up ,its drastic i know, but its not going to get any easier, i am not ashamed to say these things and have every right to:thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
yes ive seen it happen company's find it attractive to lay off english people and replace them with foriegn casuals fact!

Companies find it attractive to lay off good workers for bad ones! Really?

Well then if this country is going down the pan it is due to the stupidity of it captains of industry.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
stop the immigration ,were full up its drastic i know but its not going to get any easier, i am not ashamed to say these things and have every right to:thumbsup:

Please can you detail some comparative figures such as unemployment rates over the last 7 decades, taking into account population growth and the percentage of ethnic workers unemployed now as oppose to "English" people working or unemployed? That kind of thing. Or is it that you just see more foreigners around?

Perhaps you could volunter teaching unemployed white people skills to help them gain employment, help in that way.

Also, were you even at the march on Sunday?

Jan 30, 2008
Companies find it attractive to lay off good workers for bad ones! Really?

Well then if this country is going down the pan it is due to the stupidity of it captains of industry.
no one saying they are bad...... oh les leave the spin out!!"its true and you know it

All the clothing most of the marchers were wearing is probably made in sweat shops abroad, taking labour out of England but that doesn't seem to provoke a boycott of foreign goods.

The only response that they seem to have is the ability to walk and chant (and spew inaccurate bigoted nonsense).

The whole British Empire that these people seek to "defend"was built on lies, stolen wealth, forced and illegal trade routes, slavery, war, victimisation, racism, rape, imprisonment, humiliation, etc etc etc.[/QUOT

But we were the best at it.

Jan 30, 2008
Please can you detail some comparative figures such as unemployment rates over the last 7 decades, taking into account population growth and the percentage of ethnic workers unemployed now as oppose to "English" people working or unemployed? That kind of thing. Or is it that you just see more foreigners around?

Perhaps you could volunter teaching unemployed white people skills to help them gain employment, help in that way.

Also, were you even at the march on Sunday?
you need to speak to george bush

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you need to speak to george bush

You are a bloody joke. You have no figures to back up your ill informed argument . You are a small minded, easily lead fool who hasn't a hope of changing anything in this country or any other. With people like you supporting the fascists I won't be losing any sleep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here