Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of march for flag. Enjoy

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No white, working, English male will ever be a second class citizen in England. To believe such scaremongering is at best foolish and at worst dangerous.

Not sure about that.

Its a numbers game:

3 Council Houses - 5 applicants, do the maths.

3 Housed

2 Losers are 2 Homeless and 2 second class citizens.

I am not aware of any sanctions to ensure white working class to take precedence over anyone else.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
les ime not scared of anything, i just feel things are heading towards deep resentment amongst local communities as to how there lifes are being dictated to by EU policies and the fact that some people genuinely feel they are becoming 2nd class citizens in there own country surely you can understand these views

It's not that people are becoming second class citizens, it's that the country is becoming a second class country. People have begun to notice, but because they mostly see it from a narrow perspective (i.e. that of their own experience) I think that they often don't appreciate the wider context.

No white, working, English male will ever be a second class citizen in England. To believe such scaremongering is at best foolish and at worst dangerous.

Does that mean that you consider that a black unemployed female (shall we make her a lesbian too?) will be? It's a genuine question, no agenda.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I blame McGhee for this sort of behaviour.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not that people are becoming second class citizens, it's that the country is becoming a second class country. People have begun to notice, but because they mostly see it from a narrow perspective (i.e. that of their own experience) I think that they often don't appreciate the wider context.

Does that mean that you consider that a black unemployed female (shall we make her a lesbian too?) will be? It's a genuine question, no agenda.

What I am saying is that most of the people I saw on the march were white males. Don't know if they were working or not. and believe me, they are in no danger of being 2nd class citizens in England.

While there is a class struggle as someone pointed out, if you are white, male and earning you have won the lottery in this country and you have no danger of being usurped by Poles or Pakistanis or Turks or black people.

Thi scountry is largely run by a white minority and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

I think you will find that they already are and have always been. Has the class struggle passed you by?

Exactly right. White working class males feeling that they are second class citizens in my opinion is something that has been going on for centuries and is caused by a lack of economic power and percieved feeling of being down trodden.
In the past this was blamed on, the lord of the manor, the mine owner, the landlord, the inventions of labour saving technologies etc etc.
The easy blame target in the last 50 years has been immigrants whether they be Jews in the east end, polish plumbers or somalian cleaners.
Whereas the class struggle was never widely reported due to the means of communication being owned by the very people the struggle opposed, the supposed 'race struggle' is widely misreported by the same people in an attempt to deflect the flack from themselves.

Thats what I think anyway.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Exactly right. White working class males feeling that they are second class citizens in my opinion is something that has been going on for centuries and is caused by a lack of economic power and percieved feeling of being down trodden.
In the past this was blamed on, the lord of the manor, the mine owner, the landlord, the inventions of labour saving technologies etc etc.
The easy blame target in the last 50 years has been immigrants whether they be Jews in the east end, polish plumbers or somalian cleaners.
Whereas the class struggle was never widely reported due to the means of communication being owned by the very people the struggle opposed, the supposed 'race struggle' is widely misreported by the same people in an attempt to deflect the flack from themselves.

Thats what I think anyway.

Couldn't agree more. Those bourgeois bastards protecting their economic base. Those right wingers would do well to realise that greed is far more likely to put them in a position of oppression rather than some bricklayer from a foreign country.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A White Minority is a phrase coined in the eighties meaning the majority of people are ruled by a small group of white people.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A White Minority is a phrase coined in the eighties meaning the majority of people are ruled by a small group of white people.

Should the majority of people be ruled by a small group of black people ?

I dont get the colour part, I would say the majority of people ruled by a minority might be the problem !!

Jan 30, 2008
people are fed up with the amount of non english people flooding the country some are here and doing well others area a strain on the system thats it FACT!!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
people are fed up with the amount of non english people flooding the country some are here and doing well others area a strain on the system thats it FACT!!!!

Not only have you not answered any of the questions put to you but you are saying statements like that with out any other data and calling them fact.

Surely all groups of people (white, black, asian, christian, muslim, jewish, female, male etc...) have hard working and lazy people. Are you seriously trying to say that lazy Poles, Asians, African etc are taking jobs off of hard working white english people?

Not sure about that.

Its a numbers game:

3 Council Houses - 5 applicants, do the maths.

3 Housed

2 Losers are 2 Homeless and 2 second class citizens.

I am not aware of any sanctions to ensure white working class to take precedence over anyone else.

It is a numbers game but for different raesons, under the Housing Acts and associated guidance,

all Councils rate the needs of local people in determining their access to their housing. I believe the point scoring system is open.

However, for example a working black man earning over £12,000 would receive a lower score, if any on need, than a white unemployed woman with a kid.

Just to point out, this was the freebie sent to all households in London, and covered all party manisfesto's.

Last edited:

Personally I'm not fed up, but I agree plenty of people are.

That aside, even if you are fed up with the level of immigration how does that make you and I less English? What am I now, Polish? Ukranian? Bangladeshi? I still don't get the identity angle of this argument.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I gotta say I have no problem with the 2 foxy Czech cleaners we have at work. And no I don't mean Nibble and me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here