Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not training with the rest of the squad.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yeah, I can't bear to watch him buy another CMS, Buckley, Noone, Greer, Lua Lua, Bridcutt, Hoskins, Vincelot, Sparrow, Barnes, Calderon, Painter and Ankergren...

No,no, no. You aren't allowed to like at least 8 players in that list because they are not instantly top players in this league after getting promoted or they are deliberately not playing and faking injury.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Only read a few posts on this thread but here we go....

Jesus Christ, Vicente is one of the best players to ever step on a football pitch and people are annoyed that he is doing the best thing for himself in order to get back to full fitness? Why don't you wait till the end of the season and see how many games he has played then. Even so, if he never plays again (which is VERY unlikely) we should be grateful that he has played 5 times in a Brighton shirt. Yet is still the best ever to pull on the stripes.

:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The medical team HAVE declared him FIT. But HE says he isnt. Do the math.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Only 7 appearances, compared to Vicentes 4 though... whats the difference?

He has made 5 appearances

v Liverpool (sub last 30)
v Leeds (sub second half)
v Palace (sub, last 20)
v Ipswich (started, played 75min)
v Hull (started played the whole game)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The medical team HAVE declared him FIT. But HE says he isnt. Do the math.

I'm not sure why so many people like yourself are getting so wound up about him. TB and GP made the call, I doubt it's having any impact whatsoever on the morale of the team, Vicente's very presence at the club, even in the injury room is undoubtedly a positive thing for many of the players, especially the youngsters. I'm not an apologist, a realist maybe.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
There is a reason why Brighton & Hove Albion, a team who has just come up from league 1 were able to sign someone who has won the Europa league and the La Liga twice...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be bothered to read whole thread but reading the small piece in the article, I believe people are doing this:

2 + 2 = 5 :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who on here knows for a fact he isn't on a pay as you play deal by the way? Wouldn't matter so much IF HE WAS would it...?

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Opinion - accusation, call it what you want. Bloke is a waste of space and money.

Ok voice of experience... how much money is being wasted? I want to know by week... by games.. by his salary.. etc etc.. the more info you can give the better |I will accept your statement. The less... well you are a f***ing fuckwit.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Gus Poyet interviews.

I think there's a difference between being declared fit to play and actually being match fit. Yes, the scans may say that he is all clear but only he knows whether his niggling aches and pains have gone. And before anyone says he is only here to gain some money is mad! He is desperate to play and wouldn't have brought his kids to a foreign country if he wanted to just collect his pay cheque; he could have done that in Spain.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Naylor says normal 1 year deal. I wouldn't have though it would be too much over 10K.

Mmmm yeh maybe - I have heard different but ya never know what's true. Either way everone needs to lay off the bloke - give it a little more time FFS people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here