Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not training with the rest of the squad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
putting a player like that on an individual programme is sensible..........it doesn't say that he doesn't spend ANY time with the rest of the squad.......i'd imagine that it mainly applies to his fitness training as he clearly has different needs to the rest of the squad (compare him to CMS....why would you have them doing the same fitness work?)

christ there are some idiots on here

If anything it suggests they're working especially hard on his LONG TERM FITNESS.

Agreed. So many utter retards on here re: Vicente.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
they are allowed to voice their opinion on vicente.......where has anyone said they can't?

So they're not on other topics. You see, that gets peoples backs up, if they don't agree with people like you then they're f***ing regards.

People like you should get a life. No doubt you're a labour supporter.

Oct 25, 2003
So they're not on other topics. You see, that gets peoples backs up, if they don't agree with people like you then they're f***ing regards.

ha...they're allowed an opinion on everything.........as am i, and in my opinion they're wrong...it works both ways

the original post was misleading and a lot of people made comment without reading the article properly.......that was my point

and no i'm not a labour supporter.....and i have a life, i'm just ill at the moment so spending too much time on here

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
So Ryan Harley doesn't train at all then as his fitness levels are zero. Nice work when you can get it.

You say that you get called a retard for having an opinion... the above isn't an opinion, thats stating a fact "his fitness levels are zero" and is questioning the professionalism of one of our players.

Also inferring that Vicente is in Spain living it up while we pay him is also not an opinion - thats an accusation.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
ha...they're allowed an opinion on everything.........as am i, and in my opinion they're wrong...it works both ways

the original post was misleading and a lot of people made comment without reading the article properly.......that was my point

and no i'm not a labour supporter.....and i have a life, i'm just ill at the moment so spending too much time on here

Okay. I'm off to climb those wooden steps. No harm intended. Take care.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You say that you get called a retard for having an opinion... the above isn't an opinion, thats stating a fact "his fitness levels are zero" and is questioning the professionalism of one of our players.

Also inferring that Vicente is in Spain living it up while we pay him is also not an opinion - thats an accusation.

Opinion - accusation, call it what you want. Bloke is a waste of space and money.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.

So those that disagree with you... are retards!! A retarded viewpoint.

D

Deleted User X18H

Word is via, ooh I think the Albion Roar, that Vicente is ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE to play. Whereas Kitson took the piss.

Gus has said many times last week included, that Vicente is desperate to play. He also said last week the player is finding his situation difficult. I am sure one of us will ask for clarification or elaboration tomorrow,re Vicente's new training regime.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Absolute waste of space/wages. Watch the apologists flame.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'll hide behind the sofa when the transfere window opens.

Great news. Can you do us a favour and not take the computer with you? That'll be something to look forward to in the year.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Great news. Can you do us a favour and not take the computer with you? That'll be something to look forward to in the year.

Don't worry, i will. Couldn't bear watching Gus buy another Harley or loan deal for another can't hit the barn door paytner. shall just turn up and ask who's this clown.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Don't worry, i will. Couldn't bear watching Gus buy another Harley or loan deal for another can't hit the barn door paytner. shall just turn up and ask who's this clown.

Yeah, I can't bear to watch him buy another CMS, Buckley, Noone, Greer, Lua Lua, Bridcutt, Hoskins, Vincelot, Sparrow, Barnes, Calderon, Painter and Ankergren...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here