Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not training with the rest of the squad.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
"Our money"? I rather think it is Tony Blooms money and he can manage it how he sees fit. If he is unhappy with the Vicente situation, or who Gus signs, then he will do something about. Maybe he is more mature and reasonable than some of the mongs on this forum as he obviously knew what he was signing and Vicentes history.

And dont come back with we buy tickets so its our money. We are so indebted to TB right now that its going to be well over a decade before we can even start to think on those terms

Without us season ticket holders and fans then Mr bloom wouldn't be spending a penny.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I really can't see why people are getting the boxers in a twist over this. Vicente is pretty much a no risk acquisition. He's here for the year. When he didn't play (i.e. in August), we were top of the league and cope perfectly well, when he does play, he adds a touch of international class to the team. We're losing very little here either way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have written him off. It all seemed too good to be true when he signed and it appears it was. If he plays again I'll be delighted but I don't expect to see any meaningful input from him.

However, Hoskins is a big disappointment as I expected great things of him and although I know he doesn't have a history of injuries he seems to be more injury prone than Darren Anderton.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
He's probably in Spain for xmas and still picking up his beautiful weekly pay packet. What a complete waste of money. What worrys me is that Gus will extend billy can't hit the barn door paytner for the rest of the season and yet more money wasted.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Haven't read the whole thread but I have read the article and can't find anywhere that it says he isn't training with the first team squad? Just says he has an individual programme which suggests (contextually) a fitness programme. That is not the sole focus of weekday squad training as far as I know. They are usually much more about tactics with players splitting off for physio or gym afterwards to meet their specific needs.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
He's probably in Spain for xmas and still picking up his beautiful weekly pay packet. What a complete waste of money. What worrys me is that Gus will extend billy can't hit the barn door paytner for the rest of the season and yet more money wasted.

Ha ha! You Palarse fans make me laugh!! Keep it up!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Without us season ticket holders and fans then Mr bloom wouldn't be spending a penny.

Without TB youd be lucky not to be buying a st for a non league version of the albion in 10 years time, and signing the quality of player we look at now would be pure fantasy.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Haven't read the whole thread but I have read the article and can't find anywhere that it says he isn't training with the first team squad? Just says he has an individual programme which suggests (contextually) a fitness programme. That is not the sole focus of weekday squad training as far as I know. They are usually much more about tactics with players splitting off for physio or gym afterwards to meet their specific needs.

It doesn't say he's not training with the first team. Unfortunately too many of our fans are too thick to even translate written word.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I don't think that Mr Bloom built the Amex on ticket holders contributions.

He built it as he knew the fans would come and the ticketing system has enabled fans to purchase tickets at a reasonable price. If we had sold 10,000 season tickets do you honestly believe that Mr bloom would plough millions into the playing side?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Without TB youd be lucky not to be buying a st for a non league version of the albion in 10 years time, and signing the quality of player we look at now would be pure fantasy.

He had to splash the cash to sell season tickets. Buy big and the fans want some if the action and will buy tickets. Mr bloom has to keep the momentum up now as if he doesn't then season ticket sales could drop.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He had to splash the cash to sell season tickets. Buy big and the fans want some if the action and will buy tickets. Mr bloom has to keep the momentum up now as if he doesn't then season ticket sales could drop.
What rubbish:shrug:
Season tickets were well on cause or sold out before the likes of CMS,buckley and vicente came along.

If season tickets do drop then thats not an issue as plenty prefer to buy week by week and plenty will.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

I'm now convinced you just make rubbish up and post it on here.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
He built it as he knew the fans would come and the ticketing system has enabled fans to purchase tickets at a reasonable price. If we had sold 10,000 season tickets do you honestly believe that Mr bloom would plough millions into the playing side?

I think he decided to build the stadium before he knew how many season tickets would be sold. f*** off you wank. You are a palarse troll.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
What rubbish:shrug:
Season tickets were well on cause or sold out before the likes of CMS,buckley and vicente came along.

If season tickets do drop then thats not an issue as plenty prefer to buy week by week and plenty will.

What and pay £30 cash. Don't think so. Mr bloom has to give Gus at least £6 million this summer as we're so lightweight all over the park and and i wouldn't trust Gus with my daughters piggy bank.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
What and pay £30 cash. Don't think so. Mr bloom has to give Gus at least £6 million this summer as we're so lightweight all over the park and and i wouldn't trust Gus with my daughters piggy bank.

its empty.. just like you're caravan :)

Oct 25, 2003
putting a player like that on an individual programme is sensible..........it doesn't say that he doesn't spend ANY time with the rest of the squad.......i'd imagine that it mainly applies to his fitness training as he clearly has different needs to the rest of the squad (compare him to CMS....why would you have them doing the same fitness work?)

christ there are some idiots on here

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
putting a player like that on an individual programme is sensible..........it doesn't say that he doesn't spend ANY time with the rest of the squad.......i'd imagine that it mainly applies to his fitness training as he clearly has different needs to the rest of the squad (compare him to CMS....why would you have them doing the same fitness work?)

christ there are some idiots on here

So Ryan Harley doesn't train at all then as his fitness levels are zero. Nice work when you can get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here