Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK's most popular baby names, Insh'allah

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else getting this helpful ad at the top of the page on this thread?

Attachments

• imgad.gif
    imgad.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 153

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
We should welcome all Muslims and Islamic people into the UK if they contribute and want to be a part of British society. They are free to follow their religion but should not try and impose their beliefs and customs on British people unless asked for.

Thats the deal. Take it or leave it.

Indeed and if you could throw those freaky Christians and their weird middle eastern cult in to the mixture, then us PROPER British pagans would be most grateful.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How cool is that? I was tempted to pay a pound to get it changed but don't even need to do that.

Mohammed Buzzer fecking rocks.

Perhaps all new males joining NSC should have to have Mohammed as their first name to reflect the muslim invasion sweeping through Sussex?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The good thing is that Mohammed is interchangeable.

You could be Buzzer Mohammed for example. Or Muhammed Buzzer. Or Buzzer Mohammed Muhammed. Or Muhammed Buzzer Mohammed...or spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam and spam.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The good thing is that Mohammed is interchangeable.

You could be Buzzer Mohammed for example. Or Muhammed Buzzer. Or Buzzer Mohammed Muhammed. Or Muhammed Buzzer Mohammed...or spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam and spam.

Yes it is interchangeable, However i would have far more respect for Buzzer Mohammed if he had not used the anglicized version of the original Arabic "Muhammad". Racist ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Perhaps all new males joining NSC should have to have Mohammed as their first name to reflect the muslim invasion sweeping through Sussex?
f*** it i cant help it, its not sweeping through leafy sussex is it , so most people on here dont have their convictions tested do they , no nappies landing on tilt windows in southwick is there ? :angry: :angry:

:lol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Dont care what people on here think, im English and i dont consider myself racist, but there are to many of everything over here, end of!!!!What has happened to England my England.....Mohammed 2nd most popular, this contry is going to hell in a handcart, in fact i think we are already there, just chooseing to ignore it, so go on, start to slag me off:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here