Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK's most popular baby names, Insh'allah

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
There are MUSLIMS alive and well in this country. They breed. They call their sons Mohammed (or similar) and they tend to like having sons. If this affects your life in a negative way I'd love to hear what your experiences are. The 'this is England' reaction is all a bit boring and Daily Mail-tastic.

Only boring if you live your life with your eyes shut. Our country is changing, for better or worse? I don't know.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
To be fair though, practiacally every Muslim is called Mohammed. If we had the tradition of calling children Jesus that would probably be near the top wouldn't it.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
To be fair though, practiacally every Muslim is called Mohammed. If we had the tradition of calling children Jesus that would probably be near the top wouldn't it.

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

f4d2815b8cdd5c06abc85e5b8e9274dc20090702083545.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mohammed Buzzer.

I like..

Oh yes folks at the moment its just a name change but mark my words it will be only a matter of time before he is asking how he can get hold of Chapati flour and hydrogen peroxide.

Buzzer as a bleached blonde wont cut it here mate.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Like Uncle S I have no kids although I did have four step kids for a while. However the reason I'm not having kids is that at my age I am far too old.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I live in a city of 200,000 people which is 50% muslim and 50% christrian (give or take a few hindu's). It is the nicest, friendliest, safest, most integrated place I have ever had the privilege of living.

That is all.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Did someone name a teddy bear Mohammed and get stonned to death or something? So watch out Mohammed Buzzer they might put a jihad on you!!

:afro:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I live in a city of 200,000 people which is 50% muslim and 50% christrian (give or take a few hindu's). It is the nicest, friendliest, safest, most integrated place I have ever had the privilege of living.

That is all.

Of course it is... no-one has to put up with the "I'm not racist but..." brigade claiming it's "their" country as if they have some title over the place.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i can tbe arsed to read through all the posts, but with mohammend 2nd it proves that there is far too many f***ing foreginers living in our country

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
i can tbe arsed to read through all the posts, but with mohammend 2nd it proves that there is far too many f***ing foreginers living in our country

You're forgetting. You are not allowed to say this, and if you do, which you have, you will be branded a racist.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
You're forgetting. You are not allowed to say this, and if you do, which you have, you will be branded a racist.

Do you honestly think i give a shit, Nope, freedom of speech

I find it disgusting that Mohammed come's in at No.2

This is meant to be ENGLAND

Presumably because there has never been a tradition amongst Christians in this country to name their boys "Jesus". Deal with it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Dont care what people on here think, im English and i dont consider myself racist, but there are to many of everything over here, end of!!!!What has happened to England my England.....Mohammed 2nd most popular, this contry is going to hell in a handcart,

well done, your ignorance has been highlighted. its already been explained, which frankly i thought was obviously the reason: every Muslim boy is named Mohammed and the name is in proportion with the number of muslim boys born. all this shows is that muslims have no originality in their choice of boys names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here