Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK's most popular baby names, Insh'allah

Not in Southwick.

But Christian missionaries have travelled all over the world (quite possibly many from Southwick) to impose (or 'convert to' as they like to put it) Christianity on the local populace.
They tried to convert the "savages", isn't that what you're assuming the Muslims in and around Brighton to be doing?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Mohammed at number 2. I am not going to criticise as to criticise the name Mohammed means death from our Islamic friends.

Uncle it does not mean death :hammer:
it means "praiseworthy" :bowdown:

Are you guilty here of a bit o`:fishing: :lolol:

Anyway 4 pages of Mohammed & muslims on a subject thats about British/English names ...........Come reclaim your heritage and dont worry about others. There 3% for fecks sake :angel:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For a Muslim name to be the 2nd most popular boy's name in britton, then it proves that there is a large number of Muslims in this country.

Jeez. No it does not.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I sort of get his point. I mean I can't see Dave coming 2nd in somewhere like Iraq or Iran can you ?.

Either one of those countries would quite happily let you move there as an immigrant and call your child that. Get your bags packed.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
But Christian missionaries have travelled all over the world (quite possibly many from Southwick) to impose (or 'convert to' as they like to put it) Christianity on the local populace.
They tried to convert the "savages", isn't that what you're assuming the Muslims in and around Brighton to be doing?

There was St Frank of the Square who led devil worshippers to Christiaiity in 12th century Benidorm.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
We should welcome all Muslims and Islamic people into the UK if they contribute and want to be a part of British society. They are free to follow their religion but should not try and impose their beliefs and customs on British people unless asked for.

Thats the deal. Take it or leave it.

And that relates to the thread how?

Says it all.

( ooh, I don't agree, so I'll save you the time and tell myself to f*** off ) :bigwave:

Not quite sure I get you but is that a pop at me for being abusive? If someone accuses me of something I didn't do then I will tell them to f*** off, on here or anywhere else. Disagree with anything I post by all means but I take offence to the accusation thrown at me by US. Wouldn't you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And that relates to the thread how?

It is have a go at Uncle Spielberg day :rant:. You need to cut down on the Brave pills Sonny.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I cannot help but chuckle at the singlemuslim.com ad which is now appearing at the top of the page. From a number of perspectives it is amusing me.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It is have a go at Uncle Spielberg day :rant:. You need to cut down on the Brave pills Sonny.

I just don't see why you're bothered in the first place and in the second why you seem to think that people only fit in the UK if they give their children an English name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here