Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bushy, it is all very well making your statements about a war torn area or persecution from your civilised pedestal, but until you have experienced that sort of treatment, your words mean nothing.

:goal:

Oi..................bushy now lives in the war ravaged area of........................Hove. It gets proper naughty when Waitrose run out of pesto, people have been known to write a strongly worded email to the managing director.

Though to be fair, I know for a FACT that he has spent a night in Audenshaw in Manchester, which is as rough as a polar bear's arse. The only way to stay safe is to take all your clothes off and ask for 'Pam'.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
They're more deserving than some c*nt who pitches up here with some bullshit story about being persecuted in africa, in fact they're more deserving than someone who pitches up here with a TRUE story about being persecuted in africa, if some of these c*nts whove been burning down immigration detention centres were really , truly in fear of their lives, they'd shut the f*** up and accept whatever was dished out to them, house them in the countless redundant military facilities.

In your opinion. Not necessarily everyones or even the majorities.

It's never, ever going to go back to what you want. In fact it's going to move further and further away. So you're going to get angrier and angrier for the rest of your life which doesn't sound great.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
hmmm, so your relatives are still in London, not yet forced out of the city by the marauding influx of immigrants? if they have moved out of social housing that is through choice, we all know once in the system you stay for life.
Yes, some of my my relatives are still in london, any of them that have left social housing, is due to marriage breakdown, as ive asked on here before, who is more deserving of social housing, the man below my (privately rented) old flat( in a housing association block)
who is an asylum seeker from the democratic repuplic of congo(yet he happily returned there for a holiday, three times in thhe year i lived above him)or my cousin who has paid taxes and workd all his life ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy, it is all very well making your statements about a war torn area or persecution from your civilised pedestal, but until you have experienced that sort of treatment, your words mean nothing.

:goal:[/QUOTE
You probably miss the irony behind that statement from your, priveliged, sussex, never experienced immigrants in my home area pedestal.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, some of my my relatives are still in london, any of them that have left social housing, is due to marriage breakdown, as ive asked on here before, who is more deserving of social housing, the man below my (privately rented) old flat( in a housing association block)
who is an asylum seeker from the democratic repuplic of congo(yet he happily returned there for a holiday, three times in thhe year i lived above him)or my cousin who has paid taxes and workd all his life ?

The very obvious answer to that is you'd need ALL the relevant facts in front of you. Which I suspect you haven't provided, probably because you don't know the other guy's full situation. And it's your cousin, so you're biased. Fair?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

or maybe hidden answer (c) the real asylum seeker who pitched up in the UK skint after selling everything he has in order to escape persecution and death possible leaving his wife and kids in order to earn enough money to bring them over at a later date?

the bloke down stairs could well be scum (depending on his reasons for going back to DRC, which we don't know, not sure i buy the holiday thing, maybe he jsut said that to aviod talking about the real reasons for his return?)

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Yes, some of my my relatives are still in london, any of them that have left social housing, is due to marriage breakdown

Does my f***ing head in these people who deliberately get divorced just to get a council flat. I know one bloke who was still shagging his wife, but wanted a place in London to live in during the week, so divorced the wife and popped back at weekends to stay with her.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does my f***ing head in these people who deliberately get divorced just to get a council flat. I know one bloke who was still shagging his wife, but wanted a place in London to live in during the week, so divorced the wife and popped back at weekends to stay with her.

now i know this isn't true because only nasty immigrants cheat the system

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oi..................bushy now lives in the war ravaged area of........................Hove. It gets proper naughty when Waitrose run out of pesto, people have been known to write a strongly worded email to the managing director.

Though to be fair, I know for a FACT that he has spent a night in Audenshaw in Manchester, which is as rough as a polar bear's arse. The only way to stay safe is to take all your clothes off and ask for 'Pam'.
Now i Know you're stating a terminalogical inexactitude there, i spent a night in STOCKPORT with a bird from audenshaw who was as rough as a polar bears arse , facts el pres , facts mate !!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

What the wife got a council flat or the bloke?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
The very obvious answer to that is you'd need ALL the relevant facts in front of you. Which I suspect you haven't provided, probably because you don't know the other guy's full situation. And it's your cousin, so you're biased. Fair?

Seems to me the answer is simple. Anybody born in this country should get first priority. We're only a small country, we can't afford to look after the waifs and strays from every other country in the world.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
which relevant facts which the man himself(ibrahim) told me are missing ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What the wife got a council flat or the bloke?

It would be much, much easier for a woman (especially with children) to get a council house in that situation. Single blokes are not top of the list, certainly in a high-demand area.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
or maybe hidden answer (c) the real asylum seeker who pitched up in the UK skint after selling everything he has in order to escape persecution and death possible leaving his wife and kids in order to earn enough money to bring them over at a later date?

the bloke down stairs could well be scum (depending on his reasons for going back to DRC, which we don't know, not sure i buy the holiday thing, maybe he jsut said that to aviod talking about the real reasons for his return?)
Tell you what mate, next time you catch me in bed with your wife,im checking her for nits, honest.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
which relevant facts which the man himself(ibrahim) told me are missing ?

I know it's late, and this has been going on a while...but how can I tell YOU what's MISSING? Maybe he's CIA. f*** knows.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It would be much, much easier for a woman (especially with children) to get a council house in that situation. Single blokes are not top of the list, certainly in a high-demand area.

Only if she claimed domestic violence and even then more likely the authorities will get an order to reclaim the house and kick the husband out.

You cannot divorce and get housing unless you have children living with you

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Mr Owen, you are a complete and utter dick, I for one are for all inclusion yet these people protest about being excluded. DRIVE THEM OUT AND DRIVE THEM OUT NOW. oh and for the record could they let us know how much they have drawn from us the tax payers for the last (say 6 months), this is a complete disgrace. I always thought it should be all-round inclusion, but silly me !! Awaits racist chants, think about though before you come my way, my research is done time now 23.36....severnside gull you really have to wake up, you my friend are a twat of the highest order. Its not about people but their religion which is non tolerant !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here