Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

Mr Owen, you are a complete and utter dick, I for one are for all inclusion yet these people protest about being excluded. DRIVE THEM OUT AND DRIVE THEM OUT NOW. oh and for the record could they let us know how much they have drawn from us the tax payers for the last (say 6 months), this is a complete disgrace. I always thought it should be all-round inclusion, but silly me !! Awaits racist chants, think about though before you come my way, my research is done time now 23.36....severnside gull you really have to wake up, you my friend are a twat of the highest order. Its not about people but their religion which is non tolerant !
Their religion?

Since most immigrants in St Neots are from Portugal or Poland, why are you saying their religion is "non tolerant"?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tell you what mate, next time you catch me in bed with your wife,im checking her for nits, honest.

Instead of expensive trips to Australia to shag my missus, why don't you help out your family and their housing problems?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bushy, it is all very well making your statements about a war torn area or persecution from your civilised pedestal, but until you have experienced that sort of treatment, your words mean nothing.

:goal:
You probably miss the irony behind that statement from your, priveliged, sussex, never experienced immigrants in my home area pedestal.

Yes, straight over my head. Whoosh!

I'm very grateful towards my parents for giving me a privileged upbringing, but I am not going to let you, of all people, make me feel guilty about it. At the end of the day, education is education and everyone receives it. You can choose what to make of it.

Oh and you often talk about areas of London being 'little Africa' or at least infer as much. Have you ever been? And I am not talking about a weeks break in Sharm El Shark.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mr Owen, you are a complete and utter dick, I for one are for all inclusion yet these people protest about being excluded. DRIVE THEM OUT AND DRIVE THEM OUT NOW. oh and for the record could they let us know how much they have drawn from us the tax payers for the last (say 6 months), this is a complete disgrace. I always thought it should be all-round inclusion, but silly me !! Awaits racist chants, think about though before you come my way, my research is done time now 23.36....severnside gull you really have to wake up, you my friend are a twat of the highest order. Its not about people but their religion which is non tolerant !

I suggest you read the rest of the thread and let us know if you need spoon feeding. Are you going to demand the WI is closed down? They take some public funding and you would not be allowed to join.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
anyway stuff to do people, it's been fun!!

Seriously Bushy... try yoga! chill the f*** out.

People is people, you know, even you

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've been down to Tooting yesterday and again today. It's within walking distance - I don't live in Clapham anymore.

In fact I go down there quite a lot (most weekends) and almost moved there. I wouldn't want anyone to think that Tooting is some sort of "inner city ghetto", I almost moved there and I'm fussy.

Off the High Street there are a number of roads with some seriously nice properties.

It does have numerous "indian" shops, most of which are quite sophisicated. Special sweet shops and a spice place that is quite fantastic. I took my brother in there yesterday and it blew him away.

I go down there primarily for fruit and veg and spices. Not just ones for a curry mind. It's also good for European food. For some reason Cyprus appears to import food for here the "Indian market". So odd (but usual) you can go into a grocers down there and alongside the Indian Cheese are 5 different types of Halloumi, plus massive bunches of flat leaf parsley.

Yesterday I came back with a sack of rice. Basmati as it goes, but there is was alongside rice from all over the world.

Also has good shops for pans and kitchen stuff, as well as a hardware store. Much better than Clapham and Balham in that respect.

Towards Tooting Broadway, it starts to become a bit more identikit high street and far less interesting. It's those chains that have killed the High Street not the immigrants.

So a cracking place for shopping and just down the road. I don't go down there for the "multicultural vibrancy", I go down there to shop for daily stuff.

I also feel incredibly safe down there (not that I generally feel unsafe) - but far friendlier than Brixton or the West End.

Last edited:

Anybody born in this country (regardless of colour and race) should surely take precedence in housing over immigrants. I can't imagine why anybody would argue against that.
Since this thread started with a story from Cambridgeshire, it might be relevant to report some statistics from that county.

97% of social housing in Cambridgeshire is occupied by UK citizens
1% by Eastern European ("A8") citizens
1% by other European citizens
1% by people originating from outside Europe

http://www.cambridgeshirehorizons.co.uk/documents/shma/ch_32_intro_to_migrant_worker_housing_issues.pdf

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes, straight over my head. Whoosh!

I'm very grateful towards my parents for giving me a privileged upbringing, but I am not going to let you, of all people, make me feel guilty about it. At the end of the day, education is education and everyone receives it. You can choose what to make of it.

Oh and you often talk about areas of London being 'little Africa' or at least infer as much. Have you ever been? And I am not talking about a weeks break in Sharm El Shark.
I've NEVER tried to make you feel guilty about your education , if i had the money, and i did at one point , i would've sent my boys to hurstpierpoint college, which i believe is part of a triumvirate with ardingly and lancing? it's your lack of experience of(white) working class london which is the heart of the matter.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I suggest you read the rest of the thread and let us know if you need spoon feeding. Are you going to demand the WI is closed down? They take some public funding and you would not be allowed to join.
...That is quite possibly the most shittest response on this board ever, why cant you join the WI, their not allowed to be sexist, Womens Institute against religion. Mate you have missed the most major point of this one which I think you should go away, calm down then come back with your thinking. I'm for all inclusiveness and preach it to my son, but this clearly is not. Spin it round the other way then there would be ideology murders on this board, RIGHT or WRONG ? Think before you answer because I have the response either way and both will nail you. The main question is "Why cant our children of the UK" attend these classes

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The main question is "Why cant our children of the UK" attend these classes

Because the classes are aimed at helping people new to the UK have a greater understanding of the local culture and customs. People who have lived here all their lives have either already integrated into society or are social outcasts with a lack of empathy for others.................oh

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Because the classes are aimed at helping people new to the UK have a greater understanding of the local culture and customs. People who have lived here all their lives have either already integrated into society or are social outcasts with a lack of empathy for others.................oh

That doesn't even come over as clever, you have summed yourself up for what you are with that comment "a complete din"

Are you for real, take that comment to bed tonight, reflect and review in the morning....You disgust me...p"ick
Have you READ the thread?

As El Presidente has pointed out, it's a group for WOMEN. It has a creche attached, so that the women who attend can take part in the activities of the group, while their children are looked after.

Incidentally ... how and why do I disgust you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here