Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The IMPORTANT issue here is:

YES and YES x

emma-280_1233396a.jpg

Oh yes - I do like the company of a lady with chipped black nail varnish and a tattoo on her thumb - classy [I'm sure they're very nice people, of course]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ok Bushy, and then people who made themselves look pretty stupid in the early pages jumping up and down screaming racism, now you have had time to actually read the whole thing. Are you still outraged? Talk about knee jerk reactions from some people.
Now we know its not a nursery, its not a playgroup....its somewhere for the kids to go when these foreign mothers are meeting to figure out integration issues...something I doubt the two chavs in question need, although they clearly need to go some 'common fecking sense' courses somewhere.
Can we dispose of this thread now as its clearly ridiculous, and im sure the people who were 'outraged' are feeling pretty dumb now anyway.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
dont give us that bollocks. most Londoners, and ive known a few, leave London of their own free will, often through fear/prejudice of immigrants. the same pattern of immigrants settling into certain boroughs of London (or other cities) which others dont want to live in, has been going on for hundreds of years.
ghettos and gated communities ring a Bell anyone ?

Jan 30, 2008
http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/practice/basics/facts.htm

Asylum seekers and refugees do not get large handouts from the state

* Asylum seekers do not come to the UK to claim benefits. In fact, most know nothing about welfare benefits before they arrive and had no expectation that they would receive financial support.
(Refugee Council, Chance or Choice? Understanding why asylum seekers come to the UK, 2009)
* Most asylum seekers are living in poverty and experience poor health and hunger.
(Independent Asylum Commission citizens’ inquiry in The Independent, 22 October 2007)
* Almost all asylum seekers are not allowed to work and are forced to rely on state support – this can be as little as £5 a day to live on.
* Asylum seekers do not jump the queue for council housing and they cannot choose where they live. The accommodation allocated to them is not paid for by the local council. It is nearly always ‘hard to let’ properties, where other people do not want to live.

Sorry if these facts don't fit in with your current "knowledge".
they sound hard done by don't they ?

Jan 30, 2008
It wouldn't surprise me if gated communities had the pleasure of your company for a determined period of time (depending on behaviour).
hold on BOF, you can't deny the facts , why do people want to close themselves away , face up to the facts that large areas of out citys are divided into various ethnic groups you cant say that's intergration can you ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
hold on BOF, you can't deny the facts , why do people want to close themselves away , face up to the facts that large areas of out citys are divided into various ethnic groups you cant say that's intergration can you ?

I was kidding. I do agree and you have a valid point. There is no denying that multiculturalism does not work in various parts of the UK. It is very easy to pick out where it works and where it doesn't, but that fails to give a broad vision. In my humble opinion, unrest generally stems from lack of employment opportunities, poor housing and a poor quality of life, or at least, exacerbates the problems.

Jan 30, 2008
I was kidding. I do agree and you have a valid point. There is no denying that multiculturalism does not work in various parts of the UK. It is very easy to pick out where it works and where it doesn't, but that fails to give a broad vision. In my humble opinion, unrest generally stems from lack of employment opportunities, poor housing and a poor quality of life, or at least, exacerbates the problems.
yes and that goes across the board

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Think about it this way. If Alcoholics Anonymous had lots of people without drinking problems attending it would almost certainly defeat it's purpose wouldn't it?

Seems that the self-anointed 'defenders of Britain' (to use daveinprague's apt phrasing) are incapable of answering this. The Alcoholics Anonymous example (to add to other examples of men and sexual health, women and domestic violence, and indeed young Albion supporters and Gully's Gang!) goes to the heart of why there is value in having a group open for people with particular circumstances, and not for everyone. This thread has had over 300 responses. Interesting that not one of Bushy, Jimbo, philsussex and Das Reich's posts puts forward anything resembling a logical case why others can their own group open to those who share their needs, but immigrant mothers shouldn't.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"I got 1,220,000 results for "illegal immigrants not working uk" so going by you insano-logic a vast majority don't work "

I agree, however I was referring to Vineys C & P suggesting that illegals don't come here to work, you need to learn to read!

i was suggesting the majority of asylum seekers (who are legal) don't come her to work. You should learn to read!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
which particular group are being blamed here?

All immigrants
asylum seekers
or illegal immigrants

I am genuinely confused and interested

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Biggest laugh on here is our pet GRFC fan.
Does he believe in Catholics playing for Rangers, would he welcome Celtic fans(were he not just another economic migrant and we pretend he was still a Weedgie Soapdodger) into his local orange loyalist bar?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
stick to your high life in the Czech Republic dave ,you know it makes sense!

Electric response (Out of embarrassment I suspect).

Its not my fault that the guardians of British culture and language dont have the ability to read, and comprehend, what is, quite a short article.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here