Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They make sure we are not allowed to fly the St George flag you know...!!
haha

Yawn... amazed this nonsense thread is still ongoing.

I think it's all over the 'hand wringers' made mincemeat of it with some research, facts and a splash of common sense.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
...That is quite possibly the most shittest response on this board ever, why cant you join the WI, their not allowed to be sexist, Womens Institute against religion. Mate you have missed the most major point of this one which I think you should go away, calm down then come back with your thinking. I'm for all inclusiveness and preach it to my son, but this clearly is not. Spin it round the other way then there would be ideology murders on this board, RIGHT or WRONG ? Think before you answer because I have the response either way and both will nail you. The main question is "Why cant our children of the UK" attend these classes

Think about it this way. If Alcoholics Anonymous had lots of people without drinking problems attending it would almost certainly defeat it's purpose wouldn't it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Are you for real? You seem to have difficulties in understanding what the group is founded upon and what it stands for. I suggest you read up further rather than just the Sun report and realise how stupid these two girls have been, the vast majority of people commenting on how ridiculous it is that they were turned away and yourself.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont talk about Sun readers. What people use as toilet paper is their own choice.

No idea what youre talking about to be honest...

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This veered dangerously towards GOLD status last night. Properly hilarious reading.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It is funny that the self annointed 'defenders of Britain' seem incapable of reading and comprehending a story thats in English.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm sure Glaswegian Jimbo mentioned that he was a grandfather. BY my calculations, he will be in his late twenties. I would expect a higher level of comprehension, but there you have it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
http://www.dudley.gov.uk/community-and-living/asylum

Asylum Seekers Key Facts that word again, referenced and everything (took me two minutes on google)

Why do they come to the UK?

Most asylum seekers do not come here – they stay in the first safe country they reach. The vast majority of refugees can be found in the developing world, accounting for 72% of the world’s estimated 12 million asylum seekers and refugees. Across the European Union, Germany takes more asylum seekers than the UK, while there are even more asylum seekers in less developed neighbouring countries like Turkey than in western Europe.

Research shows that most asylum seekers who do come to the UK have little choice in the matter – they are dependent on whoever arranges their escape for them. For those who do have a choice, the main reasons for coming to the UK are usually: some knowledge of English, having relatives or friends living in the country, and a belief that the UK is a safe, tolerant and democratic society.

Are asylum seekers able to claim high levels of benefits?

No. And asylum seekers are not allowed to work either while their cases are being assessed. They only receive 70% of Income Support rates. This is approximately £42 per week.

Do asylum seekers receive free goods such as mobile phones?

No, this is a myth and completely untrue. Asylum seekers only receive basic living necessities from the state. If asylum seekers do have mobile phones, it will because they have saved up to pay for them and because it may be difficult for a landline to be allocated to their property. Mobile phones are often the only means of communication asylum seekers have with their homeland, their solicitors, or the immigration authorities. Sometimes charities or local churches, for example, may allocate second hand goods, clothes, and food parcels to asylum seekers, many of whom arrive in this country with little or no belongings.
For the record a ridicules thread made even worse (possibly) by rubbish like
the above being spouted, I too looked for some simple facts and this first page under the search title "UK Border Agency raids" will confirm that many asylum seekers and illegal immigrants do work!

About 161,000 results (0.23 seconds) Search Results News for UK border agency raids'Illegal' workers caught in Border Agency Welsh raids
2 days ago

Thirteen immigrants suspected of working illegally have been seized in a series of raids across Wales by the UK Border Agency. The raids took place on ...BBC News - 5 related articles - Shared by 10+

►UK Border Agency | Illegal workers found in raids at Swindon ...20 Jan 2011 ... Four illegal workers have been caught by the UK Border Agency following a series of raids at two car washes and a restaurant in Swindon. ...
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/.../50illegal-swindon-raids - CachedUK Border Agency | Twenty four arrested in raid on Acton dairy27 May 2010 ... Twenty-four people have been arrested following a UK Border ...
UK Border Agency | Home Page › News and updates - CachedUK Border Agency | Immigration raids lead to seven arrests8 Jun 2010 ... Seven immigration offenders have been arrested at four North ...
UK Border Agency | Home Page › News and updates - Cached[ARCHIVED CONTENT] Raid on mushroom farm | Home Office25 May 2010 ... UK Border Agency enforcement teams and police arrest 27 ...
Page not found | Home Office - CachedShow more results from homeoffice.gov.ukBBC News - 'Illegal' workers caught in Border Agency Welsh raids21 Jan 2011 ... Thirteen immigrants suspected of working illegally are caught in a series of raids across Wales by the UK Border Agency.
BBC News - workers caught in Border Agency Welsh raids - CachedIllegals blitz: UK Border Agency raids in Weymouth and Dorset ...25 Feb 2010 ... FOUR men were arrested at an Indian restaurant in Weymouth following raids by immigration officers.
http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/.../5027482.Illegals_blitz__UK_Border_Agency_ raids_in_Weymouth_and_Dorset/ - Cached - SimilarUK Border Agency raid Teesside takeaways - Local News - News ...15 Jan 2011 ... TWO takeaways and a restaurant are facing combined fines of £40000 after suspected illegal workers were found at the businesses.
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/.../uk-border-agency-raid-teesside-takeaways-84229- 27990847/ - CachedUK Border Agency raid two Sussex care homes | Immigration Matters23 Nov 2010 ... An Indian woman was arrested by the UK Border Agency after the raids at Ashley Gardens Care Homes in Willoughby Crescent and Bendigo Nursing ...
UK Border Agency raid two Sussex care homes | Immigration Matters - CachedAppleby restaurant in UK Border Agency raid | Eden Valley MessengerAppleby restaurant in UK Border Agency raid. Submitted by admin on Thu, 12/09/ 2010 - 09:05. Six immigration offenders have been caught working illegally at ...
http://www.edenvalleymessenger.com/.../appleby-restaurant-uk-border-agency-raid - CachedIllegal immigrants held after UK Border Agency raids in Dorset ...16 Jul 2010 ... ILLEGAL immigrants face deportation following UK Border Agency raids on five businesses across Dorset.
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/.../8277078.Illegal_immigrants_held_after_ UK_Border_Agency_raids_in_Dorset/ - Cached

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The IMPORTANT issue here is:

YES and YES x

emma-280_1233396a.jpg

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
For the record a ridicules thread made even worse (possibly) by rubbish like
the above being spouted, I too looked for some simple facts and this first page under the search title "UK Border Agency raids" will confirm that many asylum seekers and illegal immigrants do work!

About 161,000 results (0.23 seconds) Search Results News for UK border agency raids'Illegal' workers caught in Border Agency Welsh raids
2 days ago

I got 1,220,000 results for "illegal immigrants not working uk" so going by you insano-logic a vast majority don't work

Near where I live in South London a man was shot using an athletics starting pistol. Police are saying it was race related.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
"I got 1,220,000 results for "illegal immigrants not working uk" so going by you insano-logic a vast majority don't work "

I agree, however I was referring to Vineys C & P suggesting that illegals don't come here to work, you need to learn to read!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Google search:

"gingers are evil"

3,650,000 results (0.28 seconds)

PROVES IT.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
"I got 1,220,000 results for "illegal immigrants not working uk" so going by you insano-logic a vast majority don't work "

I agree, however I was referring to Vineys C & P suggesting that illegals don't come here to work, you need to learn to read!

So to illustrate the fact that illegal don't come over here to work you posted a list of illegal immigrants who got caught working?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here