Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think i'd sussed where you'd lived , um, tooting gull, as for the effects of immigration etc etc, not , i bet, not where you grew up/consider home , as id originally thought , are you a leafy sussex born and bred chap, who considers it perfectly reasonable to tell people how great immigration is in THEIR home town, rather than where mummy and daddy still live?

Not that it's especially relevant but I was born in Haringey, and have lived in various parts of London, as well as Sussex and Surrey. Neither I nor, as far as I can remember, anyone else has said how 'great' immigration is. Obviously there has to be a limit. Some people just don't use it as an excuse.

You appear to have this bizarre idea that you are the only person in the world who understands this issue. How likely is that, seriously? There are hundreds of people on this board (even given it is probably not a truly balanced sample, with the Sussex thing) who have informed views on the issue, based on their life experiences. Looks like many can work it out for themselves, and not just blame the immigrants for everything.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not that it's especially relevant but I was born in Haringey, and have lived in various parts of London, as well as Sussex and Surrey. Neither I nor, as far as I can remember, anyone else has said how 'great' immigration is. Obviously there has to be a limit. Some people just don't use it as an excuse.

You appear to have this bizarre idea that you are the only person in the world who understands this issue. How likely is that, seriously? There are hundreds of people on this board (even given it is probably not a truly balanced sample, with the Sussex thing) who have informed views on the issue, based on their life experiences. Looks like many can work it out for themselves, and not just blame the immigrants for everything.

I can virtually guarantee that im one of the very few people on this board who has seen the place where he was born and grew up totally and utterly changed by immigration, it just happened to be tooting , bet you dont live there now do you ? nor does Gwyllan who confidently asserts what a fantastic multi cultural heaven it is , from the safety of , er coldean.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No it isnt you public school prick, but some of my relatives cant, and they're far more deserving than someone who regularly visits the place that they are claiming asylum from, isnt that part of the programme at Lancing College?

Why are they far more deserving?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That encapsulates the reasons, you're not sure why i'm angry? You went to Lancing College and grew up in sussex, so let me make the odd asumption, its not any of YOUR relatives who's kids go to school in a class where english is not the first language,none of YOUR relatives have had to move out of the area their family had lived in for generations through lack of social housing only to see African "asylum seekers" given priority and housed within the borough, not YOUR local health authority swamped with tropical diseases,i.e TB , thats just a start, no doubt within ten years you'll be living back in sussex having done your time on the "front line" telling the neighbours how you roughed it.

Asylum seekers, people seeking asylum from war torn countries. War often sponsored or started by western governments for their own aims. If you talk to Asylum Seekers they will tell you a harrowing story of their escape from persecution, a story of leaving their family behind, being stuck in a strange sometimes hostile country that it has taken all their money to get to.

If you want to blame someone then try the governments of major western countries (it doesn't matter how you vote they are all the same). If you want to find out more about these issues read http://www.johnpilger.com/. If you want to do something about it join http://www.amnesty.org.au/get-involved/?gclid=CPKc1v2z0aYCFQ87pAodgESYRg.

You are angry with the symptom not the problem. Show some f***ing compassion!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...none of YOUR relatives have had to move out of the area their family had lived in for generations through lack of social housing only to see African "asylum seekers" given priority and housed within the borough

dont give us that bollocks. most Londoners, and ive known a few, leave London of their own free will, often through fear/prejudice of immigrants. the same pattern of immigrants settling into certain boroughs of London (or other cities) which others dont want to live in, has been going on for hundreds of years.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
dont give us that bollocks. most Londoners, and ive known a few, leave London of their own free will, often through fear/prejudice of immigrants. the same pattern of immigrants settling into certain boroughs of London (or other cities) which others dont want to live in, has been going on for hundreds of years.
Who the f*** are you to tell me " dont give us that bollocks " ? yes , lots of londoners like me, who can AFFORD it leave london of their own free will , others cant, like some of my relatives.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Asylum seekers, people seeking asylum from war torn countries. War often sponsored or started by western governments for their own aims. If you talk to Asylum Seekers they will tell you a harrowing story of their escape from persecution, a story of leaving their family behind, being stuck in a strange sometimes hostile country that it has taken all their money to get to.

If you want to blame someone then try the governments of major western countries (it doesn't matter how you vote they are all the same). If you want to find out more about these issues read http://www.johnpilger.com/. If you want to do something about it join http://www.amnesty.org.au/get-involved/?gclid=CPKc1v2z0aYCFQ87pAodgESYRg.

You are angry with the symptom not the problem. Show some f***ing compassion!
Yes , and every single story you hear is all true, dontyou ever wonder why they've passed through twenty odd safe countries to get here you naiive or stupid fool?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes , and every single story you hear is all true, dontyou ever wonder why they've passed through twenty odd safe countries to get here you naiive or stupid fool?

I know the truth when i hear it. not sure you do though (see opening post).

I dont know how much dialogue you had with your nan, or whereabouts she came from, but my nan , who lived through the blitz was well pissed off that her and her husband's ( who fought through North Africa and Italy with the 8th army ) grandchildren couldnt get social housing whereas various africans who lived closeby could, despite the fact that they returned to holiday in the countries that they had " fled in fear of their lives from " regularly,i guess that doesnt go down too well in sussex though does it ? where you have regularly had to deal with a massive influx of immigrants with a totally different culture and lifestyle to your own does it ?
If we are comparing tales of our grandmothers ...

Mine "lived through the blitz" (in a block of flats next to the docks in Bermondsey that was actually hit by German bombs three times) and eventually found herself living in a flat in the same block beneath a flat that was occupied by an African asylum seeker. She was getting on very well with him ... until the reality of what "fleeing in fear of his life" means became very clear. He was tracked down by government agents from Uganda and murdered.

Do I get extra points for Bermondsey? And even more points for going to school there, myself? And yes ... it was social housing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Who the f*** are you to tell me " dont give us that bollocks " ? yes , lots of londoners like me, who can AFFORD it leave london of their own free will , others cant, like some of my relatives.

hmmm, so your relatives are still in London, not yet forced out of the city by the marauding influx of immigrants? if they have moved out of social housing that is through choice, we all know once in the system you stay for life.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm still not sure why your relatives are more deserving than other people though.
They're more deserving than some c*nt who pitches up here with some bullshit story about being persecuted in africa, in fact they're more deserving than someone who pitches up here with a TRUE story about being persecuted in africa, if some of these c*nts whove been burning down immigration detention centres were really , truly in fear of their lives, they'd shut the f*** up and accept whatever was dished out to them, house them in the countless redundant military facilities.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They're more deserving than some c*nt who pitches up here with some bullshit story about being persecuted in africa, in fact they're more deserving than someone who pitches up here with a TRUE story about being persecuted in africa

Why can't they afford to move out?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bushy, it is all very well making your statements about a war torn area or persecution from your civilised pedestal, but until you have experienced that sort of treatment, your words mean nothing.

:goal:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They're more deserving than some c*nt who pitches up here with some bullshit story about being persecuted in africa, in fact they're more deserving than someone who pitches up here with a TRUE story about being persecuted in africa, if some of these c*nts whove been burning down immigration detention centres were really , truly in fear of their lives, they'd shut the f*** up and accept whatever was dished out to them, house them in the countless redundant military facilities.

Do some research into detention centers. Deal with your anger mate. maybe Yoga? I just don't get why you are so one eyed and angry about this issue.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

You are never going to agree with someone like me, or many others. What you are basically saying is that because one or two try it on, they're all liars, and shut 'em all out. If you applied that logic more widely, you'd never get anything done. A benefit cheat? Stop all benefits to everyone. Someone caught smuggling ciggies? Stop all holidays. In a civilised society you have to be prepared to cope with the odd piss-taker, rather than savagely remove liberties from everyone left, right and centre. As long as you retain a system in place to catch them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here