Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I find it hard to believe that being granted asylum for the sake of their life and then visiting the country is question is prevalent. Why not alert the authorities? Oh I forgot. You are from the 'hood and homies don't grass.

That really does say it all, blissfull ignorance comes to mind , and by the way, you've shown your ignorance on a massive scale by using words like" hood, and homies" , you twot , i'm white, in my forties and from south london the only word i would use is " grass", in fact you utter, utter cvnt , you probably actually think that " hood and homie are still in use regularly by young blacks.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
nothing, stay in AUSTRALIA !!

your right wing comrades over here would rather i went back to where i came from??

oh no actually they don't care because it isn't about migration its about race.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I dont know how much dialogue you had with your nan, or whereabouts she came from, but my nan , who lived through the blitz was well pissed off that her and her husband's ( who fought through North Africa and Italy with the 8th army ) grandchildren couldnt get social housing whereas various africans who lived closeby could, despite the fact that they returned to holiday in the countries that they had " fled in fear of their lives from " regularly,i guess that doesnt go down too well in sussex though does it ? where you have regularly had to deal with a massive influx of immigrants with a totally different culture and lifestyle to your own does it ?

So let me get this straight; your Grandad went to shoot people from North Africa, then when they all fled because your Grandad was shooting them, he couldn't get a council flat? So ultimately, all of our problems are down to your Grandad. He sounds like a right ****.

Jan 30, 2008
So let me get this straight; your Grandad went to shoot people from North Africa, then when they all fled because your Grandad was shooting them, he couldn't get a council flat? So ultimately, all of our problems are down to your Grandad. He sounds like a right ****.
pot kettle black ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

You're probably hoping i react with frothing mouth hatred, i think i'd rather the rest of NSC judge someone who speaks like that of someone wounded at El Alamein.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Two posts in one going to be answered here, "clunge", is there a more evocative, descriptive word for it ??And come on El Pres, you're not really "from" south london, you might have been born there, but how long did you live there ? and how many of your family still does, or ever did ?

Uncles, aunts and cousins still there bushy. I go down to Norbury to see them quite often.

I lived there until I was 7, now living in Stockport, and it is a shithole.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Two posts in one going to be answered here, "clunge", is there a more evocative, descriptive word for it ??And come on El Pres, you're not really "from" south london, you might have been born there, but how long did you live there ? and how many of your family still does, or ever did ?

You're not really 'from' South London either, or you would support Charlton, Palace or 'Wall, instead of Chelsea. My uncle had trials for Millwall in 1957, but his mum wouldn't let him sign as 'not a proper job' in those days, and so he trained as a watch repairer. Couldn't see that happening today, could you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here