Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There must be a BNP forum you can post on?
Probably, but i dont support them, i think they would be a complete disaster if they got into power, there must be another way that you can ingratiate yourself with the great and good of NSC other than making yourself look a prat by making silly comments on my posts ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Probably, but i dont support them, i think they would be a complete disaster if they got into power, there must be another way that you can ingratiate yourself with the great and good of NSC other than making yourself look a prat by making silly comments on my posts ?

Grow up, and man up. If you can't handle the flak, then (obviously) don't start such ridiculous, race-obsessed threads every five minutes. Just accept the fact that while you may be stuck in some sort of 1930s timewarp in your attitudes, a lot of others have moved on.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I dont know how much dialogue you had with your nan, or whereabouts she came from, but my nan , who lived through the blitz was well pissed off that her and her husband's ( who fought through North Africa and Italy with the 8th army ) grandchildren couldnt get social housing whereas various africans who lived closeby could, despite the fact that they returned to holiday in the countries that they had " fled in fear of their lives from " regularly,i guess that doesnt go down too well in sussex though does it ? where you have regularly had to deal with a massive influx of immigrants with a totally different culture and lifestyle to your own does it ?

Is that what this is all about? You couldn't get a council house?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Now I bet you wouldn't if it was me and you face to face.

I would cos I'm hard and this does, of course, make me complete as a
Human. However neither of us will ever need to back up our comments as I doubt you frequent the places I go and I f***ing know I don't frequent the places you hang...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
its be proven that foreigners have jumped the queue when it comes to council housing , I DON'T THINK IT WENT DOWN TO WELL IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY ???

If we are generalising, I would rather give a roof to someone that is in fear of their life than a tracksuited chav who saw fit to pop out five sprogs from five different fathers with only governmental help as a source of income.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Grow up, and man up. If you can't handle the flak, then (obviously) don't start such ridiculous, race-obsessed threads every five minutes. Just accept the fact that while you may be stuck in some sort of 1930s timewarp in your attitudes, a lot of others have moved on.
You and others , who have never had to deal first hand with the immigration policies of the past 50 years have moved on , others, who arent from such mono cultural areas, LIKE YOU, have found it harder.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
No it isnt you public school prick, but some of my relatives cant, and they're far more deserving than someone who regularly visits the place that they are claiming asylum from, isnt that part of the programme at Lancing College?

i think you ought to be deported.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No it isnt you public school prick, but some of my relatives cant, and they're far more deserving than someone who regularly visits the place that they are claiming asylum from, isnt that part of the programme at Lancing College?

Oh I say. Time to unwrap a bodyform.

I find it hard to believe that being granted asylum for the sake of their life and then visiting the country is question is prevalent. Why not alert the authorities? Oh I forgot. You are from the 'hood and homies don't grass.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If we are generalising, I would rather give a roof to someone that is in fear of their life than a tracksuited chav who saw fit to pop out five sprogs from five different fathers with only governmental help as a source of income.

and here we have it. although wearing a threadbare cloak of irony, the double whammy of smug benevolence and snobbery that pervades this country and leads us right to the heart of these discussions.

Jan 30, 2008
is that your generalisation of a council tenant

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
and here we have it. although wearing a threadbare cloak of irony, the double whammy of smug benevolence and snobbery that pervades this country and leads us right to the heart of these discussions.

is that your generalisation of a council tennant

God. I wasn't being serious you crazy fools.

Take each case as it comes, on merit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You and others , who have never had to deal first hand with the immigration policies of the past 50 years have moved on , others, who arent from such mono cultural areas, LIKE YOU, have found it harder.

As someone born of migrants about 50 years ago, what crime have I committed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here