Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
My Grandaughter was prevented from enrolling at her local school last year and was forced to go to another 3 miles away by bus.A young white ENGLISH child prevented from going to her neighbourhood,high acheiving,Secondary School. One that has NEVER allowed an Anglo Saxon Church of England child through it's Council Funded doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
Bloody Nuns.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Social housing is a massive issue around Britain. People seem to get annoyed by 'foreigners' getting housed ASAP whereas locals have to wait years to get to the top of a list. Whilst I wholeheartedly sympathise with these people I believe these people fail to realise that people coming into this country have no friends or relatives to stay with/share accommodation and as a result should be housed s a priority. I know a man who has, in effect, made himself and his family homeless in order to accelerate the housing process (although they are currently staying with his mother where they could have moved anyway).

What does annoy me personally is when people who are in the process of getting housed turn their noses up at several properties. It does make me wonder whether they were in urgent need in the first place...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Having recieved a complaint about this thread, I have had a scan through it and really see no major reason to do anything, all i will say is can you all play nicely and debate all you like, agree, disagree as much as you want, but cut out the threats and insults, they are just not necessary.

Thanks
Tony

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I shouldn't worry Tony, it's only the usual couple of fucktards who were born into a country that gave them some of the best oopportunities in the world. Because they were either incapable, too stupid or most likely, too lazy to take advantage of those opportunities they now want to blame anything and everything for their complete ineptitude.

"But it's unfair, they are all being being given nursery schools, houses, benefits, toys, sweets, etc etc and we don't get any"

They don't seem to realise that if they stopped whining, grew some balls and took responsibility for their own pitiful state of affairs, it may improve their lot.

But it's all just so unfair :rolleyes:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I shouldn't worry Tony, it's only the usual couple of fucktards who were born into a country that gave them some of the best oopportunities in the world. Because they were either incapable, too stupid or most likely, too lazy to take advantage of those opportunities and now want to blame anything and everything for their complete ineptitude.

"But it's unfair, they are all being being given nursery schools, hosues etc etc and we don't get any"

They don't seem to realise that if they stopped whining, grew some balls and took responsibility for their own pitiful state of affairs, it may improve their lot.

But it's all just so unfair :rolleyes:

You wanna come over here and say that to my face????? eh??? :rolleyes:

the weathers nice!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You're not really 'from' South London either, or you would support Charlton, Palace or 'Wall, instead of Chelsea. My uncle had trials for Millwall in 1957, but his mum wouldn't let him sign as 'not a proper job' in those days, and so he trained as a watch repairer. Couldn't see that happening today, could you?
Ah El Pres , you reveal your ignorance there, the nearest club to vast swathes of south london is chelsea, in fact it was a mere 10 minute bus ride from the place i've just moved to hove from.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ah El Pres , you reveal your ignorance there, the nearest club to vast swathes of south london is chelsea, in fact it was a mere 10 minute bus ride from the place i've just moved to hove from.

You must be from the posh part of South London then bushy, I'm an Elephant and Castle boy.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Uncles, aunts and cousins still there bushy. I go down to Norbury to see them quite often.

I lived there until I was 7, now living in Stockport, and it is a shithole.
Norbury ?? dangerously near Crystal Poo( as, in their own words,my, Brighton born, Chelsea, Brighton and England supporting boys call the scum)!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You must be from the posh part of South London then bushy, I'm an Elephant and Castle boy.

We used to dream about living in Elephant and Castle. I grew up in a Bermondsey skip.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

There's new crossings and traffic lights in around the roundabouts there now. All change. I blame it on the cyclists, of which i am one.
PS - still smirk at Newington Butts when i pass it every day.

Anyway, carry on with the important debate.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Now i would be prepared to bet a lot of money that you didnt "grow up" in bermondsey.

**sigh** I think we've already established your sense of humour has deserted you on this thread. No I didn't. If you want to turn this into a 'who most wants to portray themselves as the dispossessed white working class' contest, I'll give you the medal now.

However, while we're at it, I did live in Tooting for a number of years, so your earlier claims/blind guesses of never having experienced the effects of immigration were (what a surprise) utter bollocks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
where's BOF by the way , i hope he hasn't sloped out through the back door :blush:

Being the crazy fool that I am. I retired for a game of Boggle and a cup of coffee.

That really does say it all, blissfull ignorance comes to mind , and by the way, you've shown your ignorance on a massive scale by using words like" hood, and homies" , you twot , i'm white, in my forties and from south london the only word i would use is " grass", in fact you utter, utter cvnt , you probably actually think that " hood and homie are still in use regularly by young blacks.

Apart from being ironic by using those stereotypical terms, I know 'hood' and 'homey' were prevalent in the black community in various parts of Elephant and Castle because my ex-girlfriend used to work with disaffected young men and we would talk about it. Perhaps it is alien elsewhere.

I like the way you assume, just because I have been to public school, that I am blissfully ignorant of real life issue. You are an angry man, Bushy. I'm not quite sure why.

A 40 (odd) year old telling me I am a cvnt because I don't agree with his warped beliefs. Good grief. Grow up.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
**sigh** I think we've already established your sense of humour has deserted you on this thread. No I didn't. If you want to turn this into a 'who most wants to portray themselves as the dispossessed white working class' contest, I'll give you the medal now.

However, while we're at it, I did live in Tooting for a number of years, so your earlier claims/blind guesses of never having experienced the effects of immigration were (what a surprise) utter bollocks.
I think i'd sussed where you'd lived , um, tooting gull, as for the effects of immigration etc etc, not , i bet, not where you grew up/consider home , as id originally thought , are you a leafy sussex born and bred chap, who considers it perfectly reasonable to tell people how great immigration is in THEIR home town, rather than where mummy and daddy still live?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You are an angry man, Bushy. I'm not quite sure why.
That encapsulates the reasons, you're not sure why i'm angry? You went to Lancing College and grew up in sussex, so let me make the odd asumption, its not any of YOUR relatives who's kids go to school in a class where english is not the first language,none of YOUR relatives have had to move out of the area their family had lived in for generations through lack of social housing only to see African "asylum seekers" given priority and housed within the borough, not YOUR local health authority swamped with tropical diseases,i.e TB , thats just a start, no doubt within ten years you'll be living back in sussex having done your time on the "front line" telling the neighbours how you roughed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here