• No - feels too pricey, TV for me

Votes: 174 37.3%
  • No - price is fair but can't make it

Votes: 36 7.7%

• Total voters

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Am I missing something. I sit in WSU and its 32 quid, similar price I've paid to watch us at Pompey, west ham and Ipswich to name but a few so didn't even register as 'too pricey'. Charlton on saturday is 30 quid too.

What's the issue? Appreciate times are hard in January for a lot of people but this isn't the clubs fault. You don't find things like train fares or food shopping being made cheaper in January so I don't expect the Albion to suddenly become a charity either.

Not having a pop at people who say they simply can't afford but that's about your finances not the clubs.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Am I missing something. I sit in WSU and its 32 quid, similar price I've paid to watch us at Pompey, west ham and Ipswich to name but a few so didn't even register as 'too pricey'. Charlton on saturday is 30 quid too.

What's the issue? Appreciate times are hard in January for a lot of people but this isn't the clubs fault. You don't find things like train fares or food shopping being made cheaper in January so I don't expect the Albion to suddenly become a charity either.

Not having a pop at people who say they simply can't afford but that's about your finances not the clubs.
I think the issue is, as a season ticket holder, each game works out about £23-25 quid. For a one of cup game, £32-£37 is a big jump. Add on the "booking fee" and its a big jump for those you support the club throughout the year. If they had kept it in line with season ticket prices for season tickets holder, I for one would'nt mind as much. But for a game on TV right after Christmas, in a season where home form is not the greatest, I think they are simply asking to much.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

It works out at £21.30 a game in WSU with a ST

£32.00 for this cup game, plus booking fee.

Big difference, particularly if you are buying more than one ticket.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
To date 35% vote that they're put off by the price/TV coverage.

IF that translated to the attendance then we might expect a gate of about 17k, given our average crowd.

PG

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When do tickets go on general sale? It will certainly be interesting to see how many season ticket holders have purchased tickets.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Have no interest in paying 39 (+the ridiculous £2 booking fee but that is a different matter) for my season ticket seat. Will wait and see what seats are available when they go on general sale.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But you have to be certain that NSC is representative of the Albion support at large, and I'm not sure that it is.

There are other things you need to also consider eg the power of the test.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep 28quid for where i am in WSU so quite happy as thats 3 quid more than withers.

For my cgums in west lower at 37 i can see why they are a bit pissed off.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have no interest in paying 39 (+the ridiculous £2 booking fee but that is a different matter) for my season ticket seat. Will wait and see what seats are available when they go on general sale.

A voice of reason. Don't like the price for your ST seat then wait for the cheaper ones to come up

I think the issue is, as a season ticket holder, each game works out about £23-25 quid. For a one of cup game, £32-£37 is a big jump. Add on the "booking fee" and its a big jump for those you support the club throughout the year. If they had kept it in line with season ticket prices for season tickets holder, I for one would'nt mind as much. But for a game on TV right after Christmas, in a season where home form is not the greatest, I think they are simply asking to much.

Sorry but can you just explain exactly when did the club provide preferential prices for cup games to season ticket holders (excluding when they included the first cup game free). I assume you and all those complaining have been supporters for a number of years but I may be wrong.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Sorry but can you just explain exactly when did the club provide preferential prices for cup games to season ticket holders (excluding when they included the first cup game free). I assume you and all those complaining have been supporters for a number of years but I may be wrong.
Sorry, but where did I say the club said that?

So what have I got to explain?

Don't always try and be a smart arse for the sake of it. Take a day of once in a while.

All I said was, IMO they should hold prices for a 3rd Round cup tie, in line with what season tickets pay for a league game. If they choose to rise it to non season ticket prices for general sale, then fine, but charging premium price to season ticket holders, for a 3rd round FA Cup game that the manager played a weaken side last year, that is live on TV, straight after Christmas, against a side we played 12 months ago, is a mistake IMO. Very sorry if you don't like that opinion, but frankly I dont care.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why oh why are so negative we should be trying to build a Premier Club not trying to bring it down. Remember the battles we had our club nearly disappeared and would have had to start again. Thank goodness for TB and the big Dick K let's get a record gate and fill the Stadium for the FA cup .Yes the club make a few mistakes but they are trying very hard to build a big club?
If you have big issues please e-mail PB don't just moan on this board. Don't wash our dirty linen in public

.:rant::rolleyes::drama:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here