Votes: 96 20.6%
  • No - feels too pricey, TV for me

Votes: 174 37.3%
  • No - price is fair but can't make it

Votes: 36 7.7%

• Total voters

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Ill be there (I'm happy that kids are just £7 as opposed to the ridiculous £15 for the Chelsea FRIENDLY), I'm just hoping the guys next to us are in the "waaaah waaaah too expensive" camp so I can get a few mates in with us too!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm going because I'm in the auto-cup scheme, the price is what I thought it would be so I can't really complain.
I don't like watching football on the TV so that's not really a desirable option for me.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not voted, as not sure yet. If we don't go, it won't be because of the cost though (£43 for 1 +2 kids) - it would be if my lads decide they don't want to miss their respective football trainings.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leaning towards no, but ill probably end up changing my mind!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Wouldn't miss a home cup game even if it is a stupid kick off time.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
does a poll on here mean anything?
The only thing that will mean anything is what the actual attendance is on the day... only then will the club know whether or not it's pricing policy has worked.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Probably, it IS the Cup after all and not just a bog-standard league game. Shouldn't have any difficulty in getting four tickets together this year though! Last year we were split up all over the stadium.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Look forward to the game we will have a great day out and if they win we will watch all over again as it it is on ITV when we get back. Lucky you don't watch the premier clubs I bet they will be £50 + a ticket and they don't have Harvey's :drink::ascarf:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Nope, £50 in tickets for me and son, plus £15 for lunch at the ground, just after xmas to watch the same side we played last year in a game that is on TV anyway.

Nice warm sofa for me, and hope that if anyone is in our seats they look after them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hopefully seeing this with a mate, so won't be in my ST seat. Is very pricey considering the early kick off and TV coverage but the club seem convinced we're all wealthy enough to pay it. At some point, lifetime fans who can't afford these prices will start being left behind a bit.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Absolutely I'm going ! , , when did they ever promise season ticket holders that they would get cup games cheaper ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here