Votes: 96 20.6%
  • No - feels too pricey, TV for me

Votes: 174 37.3%
  • No - price is fair but can't make it

Votes: 36 7.7%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No, embarrassing is when you've told your daughter when she's 8 that she's too small to wear make up and then she stands next to a dwarf in Tesco shouting "she's wearing make up and I'm bigger than her" Now that's embarrassing.

That made me laugh out loud, Classic

Did you snigger to yourself while trying to whisk her away whilst tutting and shaking your head at said dwarf !

Love it. Did not think kids could be so much fun when I was living the high life thinking I was living the dream in Ol Camden Town watching bands getting drunk etc.....How wrong can a man be.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
In the battle cruiser to watch it before going to Crawley v Reading which are normal admission prices. Can see an upset unless they sack that clown, Brian McDermott.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Get in there quick, only several thousand left to sell and that doesn't include WSU which they appear not have put up for general sale.

That made me laugh out loud, Classic

Did you snigger to yourself while trying to whisk her away whilst tutting and shaking your head at said dwarf !Love it. Did not think kids could be so much fun when I was living the high life thinking I was living the dream in Ol Camden Town watching bands getting drunk etc.....How wrong can a man be.

Not at the time no, we were in the checkout queue and couldn't move really as the Lady dwarf was behind us and we'd both loaded the belt with shopping.

The worst bit was when she did the standing next to her thing with her hand on her head moving it to the verticaly challenged lady's head proving she was taller.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here